New Member

~5 months after Alice'e party~

The gang all wake up to the sound of someone groaning in pain. The decide to go down the stairs, hiding some weapons under their shirts. As they slowly make their way downstairs, there is a squeal. "Ahhhhh!" Someone screamed. Everyone went down stairs and saw Mix leaning in the couch, taking deep breaths. "Babe, are you ok?" Zayn asks and walks over to her. "Don't.....touch....me." She said inbetween breaths. Zayn looks at her with a worried look. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead, as she sniffled. She slowly moved away from the couch and waddled towards Zayn, who held her. She gave wide eyes and scream, as she looked down, seeing a wet puddle under her. "THE BABY IS COMING!" She yelled out in pain.

Zayn stares for a split second with wide eyes, "Oh boy." he says. That promps the others into movement as Zayn leads Mix out of the house and to the car. Alice, Violet, and Cas climb inside the car with them, Alice holding a baby bag and Cas with a baby seat in his lap. Zayn slides into the drivers side and peels out of the driveway, leaving the rest of the group to clean up the house and get everything ready for when they get home. Zayn drvies quickly to the hospital as Mix yells at him to hurry his ass up. Once they get there, Alice runs out the car before it even comes to a stop and into the emergency room. "Can I help you ma'am?" a nurse receptionist says. "Yeah. My sister's havinging a baby and we need help. She's in the parking lot." Alice replies. The nurse nods and a couple of other nurses rush towards the entrance of the hospital with a wheelchair in tow.

Mix is groaning in pain, gripping on to Zayn's arm. She looks up to him and gives him a long face. "I fucking hate you. You did this to me you piece of shit." Mix growls at Zayn. Zayn raises an eyebrow and looks at her, as the nurses run to her. "Ma'am, I would like you to take it slowly." One of the nurses grabbed her hand, taking Zayn's place. Mix takes deep breaths and sits in the wheelchair, as the nurses run in with Mix. The group all run after her, but were stopped when the lady in the front desk stood in front of them. "Only family can go in. Who is the husband?" The lady asks. "I am." Zayn raises his hand and steps forward. "Right this way." The lady smiles. "Visiting hours will be available after the baby is delivered." The lady says to the group. Another worker walks up to the group and takes them to the waiting room, where Cas was pacing back and forth.

Alice finally trips him after a few minutes and sits on him as he falls to the floor. "Seriously? You know how dirty this floor probably is?" He grumbles. Alice shrugs and gets out her phone to start reading, "Oh well." With Mix and Zayn, they're put into a room with a bed in it and Mix lies there panting. "I'm ganna kill you dead when this is over." she growls at Zayn. Zayn nods meekly but smiles at her, "At least we finally get to meet our baby boy." he offers. Mix growls and him and then throws her head back as another contraction hits. "HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS IN THE SUPERNATURAL FANDOM!" she yells out and one of her hands strike out to grab Zayn's arm, squeezing. Zayn cringes at the hold but holds her hand in his and lets her hold him. When it's over, Mix pants out and sweat trickles down her face. "You did good baby, you did good." Zayn says, smiling. At that point, the doctor walks in with two other nurses. Mix cyts a sharp glare at Zayn, "You shut your mouth. If you ever think of bringing that flag pole you call a dick near me ever again, I'll stab your fucking throat out." Mix says and pants out. Zayn smirks, unable to resist, "Yet you screamed for more when I was pounding into you." he says. Mix screams inside her mouth and smacks him in the back of the head. The doctor and nurses smiles and laugh at the words between the two.

"Ok, on a scale of one through ten, how do you feel right now sweetheart?" The doctor asked. "1000000000000." Mix grunts and pants. "Ok so a 10." The doctor writes down on her notepad. Mix cries and holds onto Zayn's hand, while her pants like crazy. "Ahhhhhhhh!" She screams as she feels the baby move. "Do you want any medicine for the pain?" The nurse asks. "N-no. Im fine." Mix studders. "Are you sure?" The lady asks nicely. Mix snaps her head to face the lady and gives her a face. "I DON'T NEED IT!I DON'T WANT NO FREAKING NEELDE CREATING CONTACT WITH MY BACK!" Mix yells. The nurse nods and walks away calmly. "I think you should get it." Zayn rubs her hand. "Don't tell me what to do. I will cut your tounge off if you say something else. You did this to me you asshole." Mix hisses at Zayn.