Baby Girls

~2 months later~

"Alice hun! Where did you go?!" Louis looks around as he walks pass by the living and dining room. "Hey have you guys seen Alice?" Louis turns to ask Sam and Dean, who were playing around with Harry. "Nope, haven't seen her here." Sam shakes his head. "Aunt Ally? I saw her go to the room upstairs. I don't know if she is there though." Harry said, pointing to the stairs. "Thanks buddy." Louis patted Harry's head. Louis ran up the stairs and passed by Zayn, who was carrying some glasses of water. "Louis!" Zayn yelled as he dropped a glass of water. The loud shattering noise echoed through the hallway, making Mix and Alice groan in pain. Zayn sighs and starts cleaning the ground, before cutting himself on accident. Zayn flinches and sucks on the blood and continues to clean. Mix comes out of the room and takes a step forward, stepping on multiple pieces of glass.

"OH! SON OF A BITCH!" Mix yells and grabs her foot, hopping on one leg. "Shit." Zayn days as he finishes clearing the glass. Right then, Alice, Louis and Violet come out of the room, Vi craddled in Louis arms. "Violet's water broke, we need hospital. Seems fortunate since you cut your foot." Alice says as the three breeze by Zayn and Mix. Zayn shrugs and picks up Mix, taking her to the car. Within a few minutes, everyone is in the van and they're driving to the hospital. Harry cheers on excitedly as they tell him that Violet's bringing the baby. "This is so exciting. I can't wait. Im ganna teach the baby so many things and we'll play together and I'll teach them how to play games." Harry says, trailing off into what he's ganna teach the baby. Mix glares at Zayn as he removes pices of glass from her foot. "It hurts, stop. What's wrong with you?" she says and kicks him with her good foot.

"I'm sorry. I'm just trying to help." Zayn pouts and stops what he is doing. Mix sighs and holds onto Zayn's hand before kissing it. "I know. It just really hurts." She pouts. "Mommy, are you ok?" Harry looks at her blood foot. "No. Mommy has a big boo boo on her foot. But the doctors are going to make it feel better." Dean explains to Harry. Harry nods his head and cringes as Violet yells loudly. Cas hits the gas pedal harder, going over the speed limit. Luckily, no police were nearby and the gang make it to the hospital in no time. Dean and Sam run ahead and go to the front desk before the others make it. Zayn and Louis both help Mix hop to the enterance. Cas helps Alice get out of the car first. Nurses and doctors run out of the building and see Violet screaming in pain. They roll the wheelchair to the passenger seat and help Violet sit down, before dragging her back inside.

After that they rush her to the delivery room. Cas comes in clad in scrubs a couple of seconds later. "Cas. I. Hate. You! YOU SON OF A HUMAN I'LL MURDER YOU!" Vi yells as another contraction hits her. "You only have one more centimetre to go. You're doing great." the doctor says. "You shut the fuck up. Don't tell me how I'm doing, you rude ass asshole." Violet says, glaring at the doctor. Cas hold one of her hands and rubs her shoulder, "It's okay honey. You're doing great. I love you so much for enduring this." he says gently. Violet looks at him with tear filled eyes and smiles, "Awe Cas. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." she says. The doctor looks at her with a 'really' face and sighs, shaking her head.

The other hallways are filled with screams coming from Mix as the nurses pull out large pieces of glass from her foot. "Oooowwwww!" Mix cries and throws her head back on the pillow as they took out the second piece of glass. "You are doing grest honey. Only a few more." Zayn encourages her. "You are not helping." Mix growls as the nurse pulls out a smaller piece of glass. Back with Violet, she is finally 10 centimetres and is ready to give birth. "Ok Violet, I'm going to need you to push as hard as you can when I tell you to. Put a bit pressure on the foot holders so they won't slip." The doctor says nicely. Violet nods and takes several deep breaths. "Ok, push." The doctor informs. Violet does as told and pushes as hard as she can, causing droplets of sweat to slither down her forehead. "Ok relax." The doctor says.