Baby Bump

~~FOUR MONTHS LATER~~

Alice looks down at her stomach with a big from. Then she looks to Violet's, then her stomach again. "Oi...why does mine look bigger than yours?" she asks. Violet imitates Alice and looks at both their stomach. "I don't know. Should I be worried? I am older and yours is bigger..." she answers. The two look at each other and shrug. Then they try and get up. Violet makes it up with close to no problem but Alice just kinda sits there. "Aren't you getting up?" Violet asks, putting a hand on her back. Alice huffs and blushes a bit, "I need help. The baby's laying on my lungs." Violet nods in understanding. "LOUIS! GET IN HERE!" she yells. Instead of just Louis, both him and Cas tumble down the stairs, Zayn following shortly after. "What? What's wrong? Is it time? Is something wrong?" they ask, looking around panicked. "She needs help getting up." Violet points to Alice.

Zayn and Louis sigh in relief and go help Alice. "Ok, one...two...three." Zayn and Louis count and help Alice up. She grunts and stands up, breathing deeply. "Thanks." Alice blushes and waddles to the kitchen, where she grabs the whole bucket of ice cream and two large spoons. She then waddles back to the couch and turns on the T.V. "Ooooo, ice cream." Violet waddles towards Alice and sits down, Alice giving her the other spoon. The two boys chuckle and walk to the computer room, to play some games. Later on, Harry comes downstairs and goes to go touch Alice's belly. "How are the twins?" He smiles at Alice. "Excuse me?" Alice says as she licks the spoon. "Twins." He lightly pats Alice's belly.

Alice chuckles and shakes her head, 'Hell no. I am not having twins. Forget that idea besides, the ultrasound said one...' she thinks to herself. "Um, there's only one, I hope," she mutters the last part to herself." and then grunts when she gets a kick. "Anyway, how do you feel about going to school on Monday?" Violet asks. "It's ganna be so cool! I'm ganna be the best in my class. Ganna play sports and be good an-" he trails off into saying all those kid like things, talking about space. Alice listens for the most part but gets destracted by the thought of twins. Violet listens to Harry's talk through the whole thing until Mix walks down the stairs. "Hey hon, ready for the docs appointment?" she asks.

"Yea. I'm ready." Harry smiles. Mix nods and grabs his small trench coat, and hands it to him. "Thanks mommy." Harry smiles. Mix smiles and pats his head, before grabbing her cardigan and opens the door. "Have fun!" Alice and Violet wave, with their mouths filled with ice cream. The rest of the boys walk down the stairs and plop down on the couches. "Um, are you guys going to finish that?" Sam asks, pointing to the half empty bucket. Violet and Alice nod their head and continue eat the ice cream, while watching T.V shows.

With Mix and Harry, they quickly made their way to the doctors, leading them to the doctors office. "Ok Harry, we are going to give you two shots, are you ready?" The nurse asks, with fear in her eyes. Harry nods, and the nurse starts.

~Later That Morning~

Mix comes in with a crying Harry in her arms, his head buried in her neck. She rubs his back and closes the door then puts the keys on the key rack.

"What happened? Why's he crying?" Zayn says as he walks up to them. "We went to the doctors and she gave him a shot. Two of them." Zayn cringes in understanding and nods, "Awe. It's okay buddy. It gets better, it'll stop hurting in a bit." he says, rubbing Harry's back. Harry sobs and looks at Zayn. "I wan' ice cweam." he says. Zayn looks to where Alice and Violet have another tub of ice cream between them, "Why don't you go ask your aunts for some. Here, spoon." he says and then sends Harry off. Mix chuckles as she takes his coat first and then takes off her own. "He almost took out her eye when she put the needle in him. He screamed and his hand shot out. It was really funny." she says, then hooks her jacket on the coat hander. Zayn smiles proudly, "That's my boy. They grow up so fast. Next thing you know, he'll be taking of heads and arms."