Baby Harry

When Alice, Mix, and Zayn pull up to the house, everything is quiet. That is, until they open the door and find everyone bustling around. Violet and Dean cooking while Cas and Dean set the table, music playing in the background. As the door opens, everyone freezes. Then, Dean squeals and runs over to Mix. "I wanna see. Please, can I see?" he says excitedly. Sam smiles softly and chuckles a bit while the others look at Dean with a small smile. "Yeah. Come on, let's sit, he looks like he's about to wake up anyway." Mix says. With that, Dean and her move to the couch and sit, Mix gently transferring Harry to Dean's hold. "Oh My. Hes so adorable; you guys make an adorable baby." Dean says and looks up at Mix and Zayn smiling big. "Wow. Never thought he'd be good with babies." Violet says as her and Sam watch Dean. Sam laughs a bit and shrugs, "I'm not surprised. He did raise me from a very young age. He's good with children. No lie."

"No kidding." Louis chuckles and walks up to Dean. "What's his name?" Dean looks at Mix and Zayn. "Harry Edward Styles Malik. But y'all can call him Harry." Mix smiles. "Awwww. Hello there baby Harry. It's uncle Dean." Dean says as he lifts up the bany from under his armpits. Harry coughs and throws up white liquid, making it land on Dean's shirt. Sam snorts into a laugh, as Dean makes a face. Mix laughs and grabs baby Harry and cleans his face. "Take off your shirt Dean. Make sure not to get it on the floor. I just cleaned that." Sam growls at Dean. Dean slowly takes the sleeves off and then the rest of his shirt, making sure the vomit didn't fall on the ground. "Awww, did baby Harry have a small accident?" Mix cooed as she bounced lightly with the baby in her arms.

Harry coos at her in that baby like way and wiggles around, yawing a bit. He reaches over with a mitt covered hand and pats her face. Violet smiles and claps her hands. "Alright. Food is done, time for lunch." she says as she plates the food, Sam helping her. "Has Harry eaten?" Louis asks as he helps take the food to the table. Mix hums and sits down at the table, "Yeah. But that was breakfast, not sure if he's hungry right now." as she finishes saying that, Harry starts to make little grunting noises. Mix looks down to him wiggling his arms close to her breast and mouthing at her nipples. "Guess that answers your question." Alice says as they all come to the table for lunch. Mix huffs and unbuttons her shirt a bit before moving Harry to her nipple, which he immediately starts to suckle on. "Really? At the table?" Sam says, cringing a bit. Mix raises an eyebrow, unimpressed, but it's Dean who repreminds Sam. "Don't say that. Leave her alone and eat your lunch. Don't be disrespectful bitch." he says and smacks Sam upside the head.

"Plus, she isn't showing her nipple." Alice jokes and rolls her eyes. Mix and Violet laugh and high-five Alice. As the group all eat their lunch, Mix decides to go put Harry to bed. "His new crib is in your room. You should see it." Sam says to Mix. "Thanks you guys." Mix smiles to everyone at the table. They all nod at her and finish their food, debating who's turn it is to wash the dishes. With Mix, she goes up the stairs and into her room, seeing the nice blue little crib. Mix smiles as she sees some teddy bears and a blue blanket that has birds on it. As Harry pulls away from Mix's chest, he gives her a somewhat smile, and raises his mitten hands, and pats her shoulders. Mix laughs and kisses Harry's head, before bending down to put him in bed. She covers the baby up to his hips and turns over to her drawer, where she saw two monitors there. She grabs one and goes downstairs, seeing that Louis was washing the dishes. "Is he asleep?" Alice asks. "Yea, he was just put to bed." Mix points to the stairs. "Ummmm....babe." Zayn says awkwardly. "What?" Mix asks. "You got a little...." Zayn cirlces his fingers around his chest area. Mix looks down and sees wet spots on her nipple area from both breasts. "Damn it." Mix says and starts to unbutton her shirt.

Alice throws her a cream colored shirt as she takes off hers. Mix catches the shirt and looks at it. "What is this?" she says confused. Alice smirks at her, "A shirt. Helps hide the milk spots and stuff." she says. Mix smiles and thanks her, "Thanks." she says and then changes shirts. "Okay. Now what about the thing with the job? What are we ganna do about that?" Louis asks as he comes to sit by Alice. "Like I told Zayn and Mix. We could always be put on the emergencies only. That would work yeah?" she raises her eyebrows in question. The group hums and thinks about it. "Would it really work? I mean, would captain Blanca approve?" Dean says. "I think so. We have been good on the workings, completed our missions with little to no complications. I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Cas says.