Rescue The Angels

~Day 3~

The girls wake up to a loud growling sound coming from a room. They turn to see a monster masterbating to a security camera that they had. They try to get up, but can't since they feel so weak. The girls turn to face each other and start cry. "I'm so sorry you guys." Mix said hoarsely. Violet slowly turns to Mix, and groans in pain. "This isn't your fault Mix. Don't blame yourself." Violet sighed. "Yes it is. I am the oldest here. I should have tried to fight back but I didn't. Now we are all in this mess. Who knows how long we will be here." Mix wipes a tear. Alice and Violet both hold onto Mix's hands, not caring if they were naked or not. "We are in this together. Don't blame yourself." Alice gives a small smile and closes her eyes.

They stay there in silence, tears silently running down their faces, on the cold floor. Two of the monsters walk into the room and see the girls, growling at them before grabbing at them. One takes Mix, pulling her up by her throat and takes her out of the room, and the other throwing Alice to the side before picking Violet up and taking her to another room. With Mix, the monster throws her on the bed and enters her asshole roughly, blood trickling down her thigh as she cries out and blindly reaches back to claw at the monster. It huffs as its thrusts quicken and pins Mix's arms to her back with one hand. It reaches down with its free hand and starts to touch her vagina, running her clit and trying to make her moan in pleasure. Mix cries harder and struggles in the monsters grip, growing tired and weak because of how much blood she lost, is still loosing. With Violet, the monster sits on a chair and drags Violet to sit on its dick. The monsters length entering her ass. We mate proper in night. Ours. Going to breed you full of second blood. The monster signs, Violet not undertanding any of it as the monster roughly thrusts into her ass.

With Alice, the monster pins her against the wall and lifts her leg up, entering in her roughly. The monster raises her arms over her head and sucks on her nipples, as he thrusts in harder and deeper. Alice says nothing, or gives no expression to them. The monster groans and moans as it grops her ass and squeezes it. It lifts her leg higher and places it on top of his shoulder, as he caries Alice. He opens her legs wider for easier access and rubs her breasts. With Mix, the monster is slapping her ass, feeling amazed at how it looked. Big ass. He signs and slaps it even more, leaving big and red hand prints on her cheek.

With Violet, the monster bends her back wards and grinds into her before nibbling her neck. They continue this for about three hours, abusing the girls holes and marking them up with their teeth, holding themselves back from cuming until its too much for them to hold back. They release with a roar, emptying themselves into the girls asses before letting them drop to the floor in a heap, bluish black cum leaking from their abused hole. The monster then leave the house, making sure to bolt the girls down to the floor by their metal collars.

~Later That Day~

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Cas moves the boys as they see a light coming from the cave. They see monsters come out of it, and close the door behind them, leaving a small light. "Is that is?" Dean asks and looks at the boys. "It better be. We have been on the hunt for three days already. I can't wait any longer." Zayn clears his throat. They all walk behind a tree and hide there to plan. "Ok, we go in at night. Its easier for them not to see us. Deal?" Sam says. Everyone nods and wait for a few hours until it was time for them to go.

The monsters go back into the cave an hour before night fall and lay the girls each to a bed, keeping them naked and spread eagled. They roam their hands all over the girls, licking their body and putting more marks on them. As night falls, they get on the beds with the girls, laying in between their thight and start touching their vaginas. Then, right as they're about to put their cocks inside of the girl's vagina, the boys burst in. The monsters all roar and come out of the rooms, facing each other the boys with a snarl.