Torture The Angels

~Day 1~

"Let go of me!" Violet yelled to the monster as it slammed her on the cold table. The noises made echoed throught the hallways, creating a loud sound coming out of the mountains. It roared at her in anger and ripped off her shirt, leaving her in her red bra. She breaths deeply as the monster handcuffs her arms to the legs of the table. Its slimy, cold hands trailed down her stomach and grinned as it made it to where her waist was at. Violet cried a bit as the moster tore off her pants, leaving her underwear on. It leaves her in the room, and meet with the other monsters.

Where other friend? One of the monsters signed to the others. Horny bastard. Don't want wait. The other signed. The monsters laughed and continued to plan out their plans in the mountains. Me get short one. You get boobies. A monster said to another. You watch doors. Get to work. The monsters all clapped and went their separate ways, getting to work.

There was a scream coming from another room, which was Mix. One of the monsters grabbed a toy from their closet, and without a warning, turned it on and shoved it in Mix. She screamed in pain as the toy automatically thrusted in her painfully and aggressively, making her cry.

The monster roars in joy and snarls, going over Mix's body and licking a strip from her neck to her jaw. He then takes his length in his hand, stroking and watching as Mix writhes and squirms, trying to dislodge the toy in her. The monster roars and smacks her, taking the toy in hand and pulling it in and out. Mix screams and breaks out into sobs as she tries to kick the monster away. She gets in a good hit and knocks the monster away by the shoulder. He growls at her before strapping down her legs, making her lie on the table spread eagled. From their place, deep inside one of the mountains caves, no one can hear her screams except for those inside the cave too.

With Alice, the monster in the room took out some needles from a cabinet. Alice struggles to get out of the ropes and handcuffs that strapped her down to the chair. The monster chuckled as it stands in front of her, taking out its length. He first injects her with the liquid that was in the tube and throws it to the side. He watches as she grunts in pain, then steps to the side to get another needle. He pokes her again, but this time, with a stronger medicine. Alice screams in pain and tries to get out of the chair, but fails to do so. Her screaming stops as the monster shuts her up by forcibly making her take his monster cock and shoving it in her mouth. The monster thrusts in and out of her mouth, moaning as he does so. The medicine that was injected in Alice made her teeth feel weak, so she won't down bite down on the monsters length.

Alice cries in harsh sobs, her noise muffled by the dick in her mouth. The monster groans and sticks out its tongue, panting as it shoves it's length repeatedly down her throat. It leans over and grasps Alice's breast with one hand and starts kneading it. Alice sobs and twists her torso away from his hand, the monster quickly stopping that motion by grabbing her harder and squeezing until it hurts and Alice cries out, jerking in its hold. With Mix, the monster stutters in its strokes and cums, bluish black streaks falling over her stomach. The monster groans in happiness and starts to lick Mix. Starting from her face and then going down to her neck to mark it up.

"Where are you Zayn?" Mix cried and tried to ignore the monster, licking her body. With Violet, she was left alone with the leader of the pack. The monster walks around the girl, admiring her breasts and body. Nice boobies. The monster signs to Violet. Violet raises an eyebrow and looks at the monster. The monster cups his hands and puts them on his chest, making them look like boobs. As Violet gets the memo, she rolls her eyes and looks away. The monster looks around the room and tries to find anything that will please him. He looks around the cabinets and finds some special toys and chuckled. Violet squirmed as he brought a toy close to her face, and turns it on. She closes her mouth and eyes and turns her head away but the monster has her face him. He turns on the toy, setting it on high and forces Violet to open her mouth. She squirms and tries to avoid the machine getting closer to her face, but fails. With the strength of the monster, he finally opens her mouth and shoves the toy in it, causing her to gag and choke.