Cake

In the morning, Violet and Mix wake up feeling safe and refreshed, feeling good except for the physical wounds. They look at their respective boyfriend who have them cradled in their arms, smiling softly. They each get out of bed and go to the closet, getting out a change of clothes and limp to the bathroom, turning the shower to hot and getting in. They step under the shower and scrub themselves, scrubbing and scrubbing until their skin is red with irritation. They stop for a moment before breaking down and kneeling on the shower floor, sobbing. Alice wakes up, still locked in her own mind and thinking that she's still in the cave with the monsters. Thinking that the boys came to save Mix and Violet but left her because she's too much trouble to be worth it.

Alice sighs and ignores everyone in the room, and goes off to shower. She sobs as she cleans herself, feeling all the wounds give a burning sensation. In the showers, there were echos of crying that filled up the apartment. Zayn wakes up and knocks on the door lightly, checking up on his sister and Mix. "I'm fine Zayn. Leave me alone to shower." Violet wipes a tear. Zayn murmurs and walks away, going to where Mix was showering. The door was unlocked so Zayn slowly walked in. "Mix?" He calls out to her as the steam hits his face. He hears soft cries coming from the shower so he peaks a little, seeing Mix crying in the corner. "Babe are you ok?" Zayn asks and looks at Mix. She shakes her head as she hugs herself, covering her breasts with her arms. "Let me take a look at you." Zayn says and takes off his shirt. He strips down and locks the bathroom door and enters the shower with Mix. He smiles at her and grabs the soap, rubbing it on himself. Mix rubs her arms with a cloth and turns her back to face the water. Zayn gasps as he sees the whip marks on her back, still looking fresh. He traces his fingers over the wounds and brings her closer to him, kissing the back of her shoulders. "No one is going to hurt you ever again." He whispers to her as he softly kisses the marks with his small, light pink lips.

Mix sniffs and nods her head, holding his hand as they shower together. With Violet, Cas comes inside the bathroom and sees her in the shower, rocking from side to side. Cas shuts the door and locks it, stripping down before stepping into the shower with Violet. She scrambles up and backs away, wiping her tears, "Yeah? What is it?" she says in a scratchy voice and then clears her throat. "Sh. Babe, it's okay. Youre safe now." he pulls her in, just now noticing the whip marks all over her body. He takes a wash cloth and gently pats her body down, cleaning her of the blood that runs from the wounds, Violet's previous scrubbing having opened them. When he's done, he turns her to face him and kisses her soft and tender like. "You're safe now. I'll protect you with everything I got and more. Understand?" he says looking deep into her eyes. Violet sobs and reaches up to grab him in a hug, clutching at his body with her arms. "I love you Violet. Don't you forget it." he says fiercely as he hugs her. Violet nods and takes a deep breath as she sobs out, "I love you too." she chokes off into another sob and Cas holds her as she cries into his chest.

Louis walks out of the room and sits on the couch, feeling a bit sad and lonely. He turns on the T.V, only to see a movie that showed two couples kissing and laughing. Louis switches the channel and finds nothing but love story movies and chick flicks. He groans in annoyance and walks to the kicthen, and starts to eat leftovers. Sam and Dean walk out of a room and see Louis sitting there all alone, eating. "You alright?" Dean asks and sits next to Louis, placing his hands on top of the table. "Alice isn't talking. Its like, she thinks that we aren't here but we are. Like as if she thinks we left her. I try talking to her but she just blocks us all off." Louis sighs. "How do you know this?" Sam clears his throat. "I can see whats on her mind. I'm surprised she hasn't killed any of us yet." He scoffs and wipes his mouth with a napkin.

Dean and Sam raise their eyebrows in shoke, "Why would she try and kill us?" they chorus. Louis gives them a face, "Guys, she's a deadly machine that won't hesitate to off someone. Why wouldn't she try and kill us, especially if she sees us as the enemy." Sam and Dean consider this for a moment before nodding and shrugging their shoulders. "Well. You should try and talk to her, or at least just spend time with her. Maybe that'll help?" Dean says. Louis considers this for a moment before smiling and nodding, getting up and going back upstairs to his room. Sam and Dean watch him go before Sam turns to Dean with big puppy dog eyes, "This is really bad. They seem really really out of it. How are we ganna help them?" he says. Dean closes his eyes and sighs, rubbing his head, "I don't know Sammy. Guess we'll just try and be there for them. I don't know. I do hope that the girls recover from what happened.... What happened there anyway?" they sit there in silence for a moment. With Louis, he enters the room and locks the door, going to sit on the bed to wait until Alice comes out of the bathroom.