On Hold

Hey guys! I know that I'm a huge disapointment right now, but hear me out, kay? I made cheerleading in June, and that's taken over my summer!

I have tumbling Monday and Friday and I have regular practice Monday-Thursday. That leaves no time but the weekends, and my weekends have been filled with me spending time with my family that I dont get to see.

I start daily doubles next month, so I will try to get some chapters written before then, but no promises. I hope to have the next chapter finished, but there honestly hasn't been time. If I get down time, I try to spend it with my friends that arent on cheer with me.

So my story is basically going on hold until I can get everything sorted out. I'm up late stretching and working on cheer, sometimes up until 2 am, then I'm up at 6:30 am to get ready for practice. As you can see, my schedule is a bit hectic.

You guys are fricken amazing! I'm so happy that this story has reached 7,700 reads! I plan to make this story longer, around 45-50 chapters. That might be hard with everything thats coming up, but I will try to make it work.

I'm so sorry that I'm a crappy person, but I'm so exhausted all the time I just have no energy to write. Tomorrow I'm gonna go try to win some One Direction tickets for Washington, so wish me luck :D

I seriously love you guys to the moon and back<3 I couldn't ask for better readers. Please stick with me, as I figure my messy shit of a life out:)

You guys mean everything to me and I'm sorry I've disapointed so many people.

Love you!!

Megan:)