chapter 2

I got off the plane about 4 hours later, and only slept for 2 of them. I sighed and pulled out my phone once I was off the plane, figuring out what time it was before I rushed to my next gate. I tossed my phone back into my bag and ran to the other side of the airport to get to my plane. I got there and handed the lady my ticket, repeating the process from earlier. She smiled, this time a real one, and let me on the plane. I went to my seat, which was at the back again. I sat down and spread my blanket out on my legs, pulling my headphones back out. 

I had my music on full blast, listening to Pixie Lott's song Kiss the Stars. I loved this song, and I normally worked out to it. I couldn't hear the flight attendant talking to me until she lightly tapped me on the shoulder.

"Miss, would you like something to eat or drink?" She asked me politly. She had the same fake smile all the flight attendants had, but this time I didn't mind.

"A diet pepsi would be great." I said with a realy smile. She nodded and went to go get me it, and I was happy again. I kept one headphone out, waiting for the attendant and soon enough she came back. This flight was only 3 hours, but the jetlag was going to be awful on my body. I went to London and Italy last year with my mom so we could visit my dad, and that was bad. I slept for 14 hours after, but it definetly helped. I changed the song to something more soft, Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. I love Taylor, and you could probably tell by loking at my phone and finding all three of her albums plus more songs of hers. Once that song was over, I put Ronan on by her, and I drifted off to sleep.

********************

A flight attendant woke me up once we landed in New York. I had already gotten opn my last plane in North Carolina, and I was exhausted. I smiled at her sleepily, and it was dark outside. I felt a little naucious, probably because I hadn't gotten a chance to eat the entire day. Once I got off the plane, I made my way to get my luggage, and swung my carry on over my shoulder. 

I got my luggage and went to get a cab, and he helped me get all of it into the car. I asked him to stop by Mcdonalds, and thanked him once he dropped me off. I pulled my luggage in one by one, and set them on the porch. There weren't any lights on, so I assumed my roomate was sleeping. I unlocked the door with my new key, and made my way up the stairs. I turned on my light, making sure I was quiet when I walked up the stairs. It took me about 10 minutes to get everything up the stairs, and I flopped down on my new bed once I finished. I shut my door and walked into my bathroom that was atttached to me bedroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked exhausted. I walked back into my room and got my toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. 

I hopped into the shower once it was hot, and let the warm water run down my body. I sighed, happy that the water was relaxing my muscles. I guess I'm gonna have to start running tomorrow. I finished up in the shower once I cleaned myself off, feeling completly clean. I got out of the shower, and pulled on some new sweatpants and a white tanktop. I crawled into bed after plugging my phone into the charger and shutting my lights off. I looked at the clock and it said 12:57, so I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

********************

I woke up to the sound of singing and bacon sizzling. I smiled got up, going over  to look at my phone. It lit up when I unlocked it, telling me it was 9:20. I'm shocked I didn't wake up earlier, but then my body is still used to California time. I looked at my texts and found one from my dad telling me he was sorry he wasn't able to skype and that he had an extra meeting. I responded and took my phone over to my suitcase, and pulling out my sweatshirt from Pink. I slipped it on, immediatly comforted by the warmth. I made my way down the stairs quietly and walked into the kitchen. 

A guy was standing infront of the stove, singing and laughing. His voice was amazing, comforting. I leaned against the doorway, just listening to his voice. I felt like I recognized it, but I couldn't figure it out. I listened for about 2 more minutes before I made myself known. I walked over behind him, and started talking.