chapter 4

I woke up, sweating. The blankets weren't pulled up around me anymore, and they were pulled up around Max's sleeping body. He looked peaceful, which was far away from what I felt. I got up, walking around my bed to get to my closet. I was barely able to recognize the white walls in the moonlight. Man I really need to change the color. I guess tomorrow I can go to the store and buy some light purple paint. That can be my first project. I walked to the doors of my closet and opened the left one, walking over to the dresser in there that held my hoodies. I pulled on my Cool Story Babe Now Make Me A Sandwich sweatshirt and felt comforted by the warmth it gave me.

I made my way out of my closet and into the hallway, walking to the stairs. I made my way quietly down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge, taking a drink. I still wasn't calmed down, so after finishing my water I walked back up the stairs and walked back to my closet. I stripped down from my warm clothes and changes into another oair of Nike shorts, pulling a sports bra on and a long sleeve purple shirt, my purple and yellow and blue Nike shorts and a pair of my tennis shoes(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60392706) I tied my shoes after I got my socks on and walked over to my phone and grabbed my headphones. It was 3:27, around the time I would normally wake up from a nightmare. This had basically become a routine, and I was sadly used to it. I plugged my headphones and turned on Ronan by Taylor Swift. I loved this song, it was so touching. I decided on my running playlist which mainly consisted of Lil Wayne and B.O.B., but also had some Cher Lloyd mixed in there along with some other artists. I had about 1000 songs on my phone, always finding new music I wanted. 

I walked to the door and made my way out, locking the door and closing it quietly behind me. I ran a different route that usual, interested in a different scenery to clear my head. I made my way down several streets, and decided to go back to the house once I looked at my phone and found it was 7 in the morning. I ran back home, getting there about 10 minutes later since I was running in a big circle. I didn't realize how close I was to the house, but I guess when I get into running, you never know how long I'm going to be gone. I walked up to the porch, finding the extra key hidden where Max had showed me when we left yesterday so I wouldn't get locked out. I used it to get myself in, not really making any noise and hising the key again. I walked back to the stairs, untying my shoes on my way and slipping them off, rubbing the pain from my feet. 

I opened my door slightly finding Max still sleeping in the same position like I was still next to him. I smiled at the sleeping boy and walked back over to my dresser, pulling out new underwear and a new bra, and walked into my closet setting them on the table that was in the middle. I picked out my coca cola tank top and my jean shorts, knowing it was going to be a warm day, plus I was going to paint. I pulled a pair of socks out along with my red vans and set everything on the table so I didn't have to dig through my drawers when I got back from the shower.

I silently made my way into the bathroom, shutting the door quietly and turning on the fan and lights. I turned the shower on, and undressed letting it warm up. I crawled into the warm shower, feeling the warmness relax some of my muscles. I knew that I would have to work hard today, but I already got my run out of the way so all I had to do was paint my whole room and workout, then do some dancing. It was going to be a long day. I savored the time I had in the shower before washing my hair and body and face. I didn't want to get out, but figured that it was going to happen sometime. I got out and wrapped my towel around me, turning the lights and fan off so I would wake Max. I walked into my closet, shutting the doors behind me and turning on the lights so I could get dressed. I pulled on my clothes, and made my way out of the closet, turning off hte light on my way out.

I walked out and found Max staring at me. I immediatly felt self consious, but I tried not to show it. He smiled at me.

"You look pretty." He said with that same smile. It was contagious and I smiled back at him.