chapter 16

The next couple days went by quickly. I started to feel better after taking the medicine, and now am completely fine. I was wrapped in a fluffy towel after getting out of the shower and went over to my closet. I examined my clothes, looking for something to wear. I put on underwear and a strapless bra, slipping on denim shorts. I decided on a navy blue tank top with different colored flowers. I walked over to my jewelry boy,  picking a gold necklace. I walked into the bathroom, putting on foundation, eye shadow, blush and mascara(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64826227) I dried my hair and straightened it, making it go just below my boobs. I turned off the light and picked up my phone before going downstairs. I was extremely hungry, my stomach making noises and proving my point even more. I went into the kitchen, exploring what we had in the cabinets. I realized I needed to go grocery shopping, yelling upstairs to Max.

"Love, we need to go grocery shopping!" I screamed so he could hear me. I heard his feet come running down the stairs, walking into the kitchen to greet me. I looked at him and I had a desperate look on my face, telling him we were pretty much out of food. He chuckled, walking over to me. He kissed my lips, my body becoming warm. Fireworks happened like every time we kiss, and it made me smile. He smiled into the kiss too and pulled away, looking at me. I smiled at him, but remembered out food situation. 

"Lets go to the grocery store. I'm hungry!" I exclaimed. He laughed and nodded, pecking my lips. I pulled away and ran upstairs, going into my room. I slipped some bracelets around my right wrist, then slipped a ring on my middle finger to make the bracelets look casual. I had my phone in my hand and slipped it into my back pocket, getting my purse and running back down the stairs. I met Max by the door, him waiting with it open. He my keys in his hand and smiled was smiling down at his phone. I wondered what it was but went over and was about to kiss his cheek, but at the last second he looked up and kissed my lips. I smiled against and so did he, pulling away.

"Well don't you look gorgeous." He said with a smile. I blushed but scrunched my eyebrows once I thought about something.

"You saw me about a minute ago and you didn't say anything about it." I said. I was upset that he didn't say I was gorgeous earlier, I was confused that he now mentioned it.

"Well you were hungry, and I knew that if I told you it would go in one ear and out the other. So I told you now. Hey gorgeous." He said with a boyish smile. I just shook my head and smiled, pulling his hand out the door. He shut it after he was outside, then handed me the keys. I walked to the drivers side of the car and opened the door, getting in and putitng on my seatbelt. I put the keys in the ignition and waited for Max to buckle up before I pulled out of the driveway. I drove to the store, the radio blasting Titanium by David Guetta. I was singing along to it, not really caring if he heard me or not. All of a sudden he turned down the radio, making it so there was no noise filling my ears.

"Sing. Now" He said, looking at me. I was shocked by his sudden words, and looked over at him when we were stopped at a red light.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I want you to sing. Without the radio. Now sing!" He exclaimed. I was a little horrified to sing without any music, but I shrugged and began singing. I sang louder than I usually did, not even caring if I sounded horrible. Right as the light turned green he closed him eyes, leaning his head back and smiling. I thought he must have been tired, so I kept singing and driving to the store. I pulled into the parking lot and found a spot, turning off the car and looking at Max. To my surprise, he was staring back at me with a huge grin plastered on his face. I got out of the car, grabbing my phone and purse.

"You can stop smiling at me like that." I said and we walked up to the doors. He slipped his hand in my and kissed my cheek, making me smile.

"You are so beautiful. I don't want to listen to music when we drive home okay? You're singing whether you like it or not." He said, making me smile and nod.