Introduction to book 2

Abby's eyes flutter open. Marcus is mapping out territory. Abby sits up and Marcus notices. He puts the marker down and leans against the table.

"Hey. Morning beautiful." He says.

Abby stands up and walks over to him. She wraps her arms around his waist.

"What's on the game plan for today?" She asks.

He chuckles, "work."

"Marcus. Would it kill you to take a break for one day?"

He kisses her head, "maybe you should ask yourself that."

She leans her head back, so she can look at him. "who's the one who didn't sleep last night?"

"Who's the one who was on my couch?" Marcus countered.

"There was room for two." Abby says pulling completely away from him.

"Well. I'm a gentleman." Marcus says.

"Fine. Gentleman." Abby walks up to him and gives him a light kiss, "see you around," Abby says walking to the medical room.

Marcus goes back to work, mapping territory.

Its been three months since Clarke left. Again.three months since Tom tried to kill Abby. And a lot has happened in those three months.

Marcus and Abby realized that a new camp name was long since due.

Camp Jaha was now known as Arkadia. And the sky people have expanded a lot. Their camp is at least twice the size it was before.

And most of all Kane and Abby's relationship was advancing.

Couple hours later

Abby gets done in medical and goes outside and sees the gates opening.

Weird.

She sees Marcus facing the gates. He is almost to the gates when he sees a group of survivors come in.

Abby sees someone she thought was dead.

Callie Cartwig.

"Callie?" Marcus asks.

"Marcus? You would be alive." Callie says.

"I thought you were dead." Marcus says.

Abby smiles at the friendship Callie and Marcus have. That is till Callie runs and kisses Marcus.

Then her face falls. The reaction on Abby's face is only for a split second before she hides this feeling of sadness. Jealously. She runs back into the medical room.

So that's basically the introduction. This basically sets up the storyline of book 2. Anyway more coming.
~Sam