Double nope

4 hours later....
12:47AM
Lapis POV-
Pearl has been texting me for hours on end, it's driving me to insanity and peridot because every five seconds my phone goes off! *Bink! *bink! *bink! "Oh my stars shut the fuck up Pearl!" I yelled. "You know what I'm going to reply!" I huffed.

Pearl😘❤️- Lapis!!! Babe!! What are you doing?! I swear on blue diamond I'll send you nudes if you reply!

Me- I don't want your fucking nudes😑

Pearl😘❤️- You finally replied! I'm home alone rn and I just made a whack of cash. Sooo I was thinking we could do something special if you know what I mean😉😉

Me- No. I'm with peridot.

Pearl😘❤️- what are you guys doing? 😒

Me- laying in bed talking about stuff. Why?

Pearl😘❤️- Uhh... I dont approve of that...

Me- well I don't approve of you doing things ether but I guess you go behind my back and still do them so. Idgaf

Pearl😘❤️- What are you talking about?

Me- Oh I think you know what I'm talking about...

Pearl😘❤️-No I don't.. Lapis cut this shit and get over here, you're acting crazy!

My temperature instantly raised to the roof, peridot looked at me with a worried look. "What's wrong??" Peridot asked worried.
"It's that lying piece of shit Pearl!! She's lying! I saw her!! You saw her!" I shouted slamming my fist against the bed. "What is she saying?!" Peridot asked raising her voice. I showed her my phone and she read them, she looked a bit flustered... "What a bitch." Peridot muttered. "UGHH!!! You know what!!" I yelled. Peridot raised a brow in response. "I'm breaking up with her!!" I hissed. Peridots eyes widened. I quickly speed dialled Pearl and Pearl answered with in two seconds.
"Lapis wha-" I cut off Pearl.
"I fucking saw you so don't play this shit!! I should be calling the police but I'm not gonna!" I Yelled.

"Lapis what are you talking about?" Pearl "NO! Don't play this bullshit with me Pearl! I fucking saw you! YOU AND JASPER! YOU LIED TO ME!"
"Jasper that bitch! Listen lapis-" Pearl cried.
"No! Fuck you! You better tell me the truth and 100% of the truth other wise I'm calling the cops!" I hissed.
"Okay! Ok! Ok! I never stopped... Because I wanted that money! I needed that money!."
I snapped inside.
"You mother fucker!! Get a normal job!" I screeched.
Pearl froze on the phone but then decided to say something really... Really fucking stupid.
"And you want all the truth lapis?!" Pearl started to sound fed up. "I slept with five other people after that promise. And we fucked good lapis. Better then you. The best part is... You know all of them very well" Pearl hissed. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! I FUCKING LOVED YOU SO MUCH! I GAVE YOU MY TIME! I TRIED HELPING YOU! AND YOU FUCKED 5 OTHER GIRLS BEHIND MY BACK!!" I Screamed. "I- wait! Lapis I'm sorry I lost my temper! Wait"

"Go fuck yourself Pearl..." I shut off my phone tossing it to the side. There was a really long silence after that it was about 7 minutes long. "I-I umm... I'm sorry.." I said shaking. Peridot stared at me blankly. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." Peridot smiled. I could tell she was trying to enlighten me but it wasn't working. There was a very long silence in the room once again, it didn't bother me but I knew it was bothering peridot. "I don't understand..." I choked out as hot streaming tears slowly ran down my face. Peridot looked at me with a worried expression. "I loved her so much... And s-she lied. She lied right to my fucking face!!" I yelled. I rolled onto my side and curled into a ball. "Hey. She's a fucking dumbass." Peridot said crawling over and sitting next to my curled up body. "Anybody would be lucky to have you lapis. But Pearl treated you wrong... She's a hoe." Peridot said gently putting her hand on my arm.

Peridots POV-
I can't believe Pearl would do this to lapis, over these past few weeks, I've grown to like lapis... Like, like... More then friends like... I think you know what I mean... "You really mean that peridot?" Lapis said slowly shifting towards me. Her eyes were a bit red so was her nose and the rest of her face. I'm guessing from crying.. "Yeah... I do." I half smiled. Before I knew it lapis attacked me with a huge hug, I froze for a few seconds then hugged her back. Lapis didn't let go, in fact the hug got tighter from her I felt my cheeks heat up. Lapis scooted up closer so her head was on my shoulder and her hot breath was brushing my neck sending shivers up my spine, at this point she was almost constricting me. "Thanks... Peri." Lapis whispered into my ear making me want to scream for some weird reason.. "N-no problem." Dumbass don't ruin this!! Lapis placed a soft kiss on my neck. Oh my stars that just really happened. Lapis pulled away and looked me in the eyes, this time she looked really different. In a good way. "So... Got anything stronger then just water? If you know what I mean?" Lapis nudged my arm with a smirk. I smirked back. "Ha! I got the strongest of the strongest, apple juice." Lapis's smirk quickly turned into a plain face. "I'm just fucking with you." I laughed. "Oh my stars peridot I thought you were retarted for a second there." Lapis and I broke out laughing. "Ohhh... You're good for laugh peri." Lapis said springing off the bed and waited by the door. "Come on we need to drown our sorrows." Lapis said playing with doorknob. "Alright." I smirked getting off the bed.
15 minutes later....
We finally had chosen an alcoholic beverage, for about 15 minutes we stood in this cellar looking for something then lapis came across something. "Ohhh my goodness... Peri... I know what we are having." Lapis said slowly picking up a brown bottle. "Oh lapis that stuff is really strong." I said nervously. "Come on it's perfect!"
I can't believe I'm doing this...
"Fireball whiskey... Let's do it.."
---------------------------------------------------
Oh my gosh I know stuff is moving kinda fast in the book but yeah... For those who don't know what what fireball whiskey is.. It's whiskey that is 10x stronger and spicy then regular whiskey, it has cinnamon in it and it burns ur throat... So yeah! Leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed!!! And I love all the amazing feed back I'm getting on this book so thank you guys!!
Until next time... Goodbye my friends💚💙💚💙