We got your back.

Lapis POV-
"Amethyst?" Peridot asked from behind me. "She cheated on lapis... With me. She kissed me. Amethyst said stepping forward. Gahhhh! This hurts so much! "I did it because.. I really did like her. A-a-and she pulled me in and said-"
Flashback
Amethyst POV-
"Oh come P! You're with lapis and stuff." I argued even though I really wanted this. "Amethyst. It's just a stupid simple kiss. And lapis won't know plus I'm thinking of breaking up with her." Pearl said pushing her self on me.
This is wrong! Stop it! I want it.. No! Like she said. No.. It's a simple- amethyst! Stupid kiss!
"Amethyst are you okay?" Pearl asked who was basically in my face. "Yea s-sorry-" pearl cut me off as she kissed me. What do I do?! Oh god lapis is going to kill me! My emotions are getting the best of me, and so..
end of flashback
Lapis POV-
"I kissed her back, and within seconds I pulled away.. She wanted more and she manipulated me to.." Amethyst stopped her self as she shut her eyes tight. "Girl! We always knew that she was bad news." Another girl added in. "Personally if it were me, I'd gang up on her ass and beat her to a fucking pulp." Some other girl added in. "Hmm.." I thought. The other girls joked around then the blonde spoke again. "Everyone! Shut the fuck up! Okay.. Lapis chick.. If you need me or my squad.. Hit me up. Mkay gurl?" She said handing me her number. "Alright.. Thanks.Uhh.." "It's Naomi. This is Brenda, Kate, Jenna and Emma. Some of my girls are in your drama class, you need them, tell them I said okay. Okay!" Naomi said pulling her shirt on. "Okay." I said. God she makes my brain hurt. Everyone left except amethyst. "Listen lapis.. I'm really sorry-" "it's okay amethyst, I know you tried to stop her. I'll see you around." I smiled. "Okay. Thanks lapis." Amethyst said and with that she left. It was peridot and I now the two of us were in silence, the only thing you could hear was the exhales of our breaths. "So what's gonna happen?"
Peridots POV-
I asked pulling on my jeans. "What do you mean, what's gonna happen?" Lapis asked. "Well with pearl and shiz?" I asked. "I personally wanna kill her but ya know. That's kind of illegal." Lapis chuckled. "Hehe, yea. So what class do you have next?" I asked because I don't think lapis wants to talk about this right now. "Well I have... English. How about you?" She said flipping through her time schedule. "I got technology now. But it's lunch now you doe realize that." I said putting on my green plaid shirt. "It is?!" Lapis exclaimed checking her phone. "Holy shit it is! Haha.. Whoops." Lapis shrugged as she blushed.
Cute.
"Come on let's go eat." I said throwing my backpack on. "You Took the words right out of my mouth." Lapis smirked. We both giggled and then walked to lunch, we went to the local pizza place/ bakery, we split our lunch money but low key I paid for the whole thing because I'm a gentle lady... If that makes any sense or.. You kno- Kay it doesn't matter I'm a fucking gentle lady if I say so. We sat down and pulled the pizza slices out of the paper sheet, I'm simple and I got a cheese pizza with vegetables. Lapis got a meat lovers slice, which doesn't surprise me. "So.." Lapis said stuffing her mouth full of food. "I was thinking that, on the weekend.. Hang on." She said gulping down the pizza. "*gasp.* anywho! I was thinking we could go to a party.." Lapis smiled. I choked on my pop and it shot out my nose which stung like a bitch. "Mother of fuck that hurt!" I coughed. I rubbed my nose as my eyes watered from the sting, but a party is a whole other type of sting. The last party I went to I had a whole thing of alcohol pored on my head, then I got shoved into a pool filled with piss, puke and high people which didn't help at all because I couldn't get the smell off of me. "Hmm.. A party. You know parties haven't always been my strong suit, I might pass on the offer." I said taking a bite of my pizza, did I also mention that the water fucked up my prosthetic arm, costing me hundreds of dollars.. and humiliation.. "Peri, you didn't let me finish my sentence. What I was trying to say is that it's not like a crazy party it's 25 people. Plus you know most of them." Lapis said taking another bite of pizza. Maybe it will be different.. Hopefully but I guess there's only one way to find out. "Alright.. I guess I'll g-" lapis cut me off with a girly ass scream that pretty much broke my ear drums. "Sorry." She laughed and reached her arm out and put it on my hand. I blushed and laughed awkwardly.. God sometimes I make myself cringe.
15 minutes later...
We wrapped up our lunch and went for a little walk around the school field. We talked about stupid things, eventually lapis wanted to sit down so we sat by the oak tree. "When I was little, one time I thought I was superman so I stood on my bed and jumped off in like a flying kind of style and I hit my face off the corner of my dresser." (A/N fun fact! I actually did that..) Lapis laughed. Just the image of it made me laugh. "And I'm the dork?!" I snickered. Lapis playfully punched me, so I gave her nudge with my elbow. "You wanna go bro?" Lapis raised her chest and made a tough guy tone. "Let's go bro!" I copied raising my chest, doing a tough guy impersonation. "Swing first bro!" Lapis started to crack up as did I. "No you bro!" I said bumping my chest into her chest. We both giggled. Lapis tackled me and we fought for dominance, we rolled around as we laughed, lapis kept playfully hitting me time to time as we pushed each other around. Lapis pinned me down and laughed manically. "I lapis lazuli, have defeated the great dork, peridot!" Lapis giggled. "Ohhhh noooo!!" I played along. "Or have you? muhaha!!" I did an evil laugh. I jerked my arm up which broke it free then grappled my arm around her waist and flipped her over so she was on her back. I quickly pinned her down as we both laughed. "Okay you win." Lapis smirked. I got off her and plopped beside her. "Goodness, I haven't wrestled anyone like that!" Lapis panted. "So what do you say about that party?" Lapis nudged my arm. "I guess I'll go." I smiled as I looked up at the clouds and the clear sky's. "This is going to be fun." Lapis fell back beside.