Smooches

Lapis POV-
We had put in the drapes and curtains up, so now we had privacy to ourselves when ever we wanted without our creepy friends lurking in on us.
"So what next?" Peridot said as she took a drill and screwed in the last part of the blinds.
"I don't know.. Maybe we could just relax, watch a movie? Play video games?" I suggested.
Peridot turned around and smiled, she sat beside me and put her arm around me.
"I like that last one." She smirked.
"Video games it is!" I smiled as I turned on the tv and peri turned on the Xbox.
"What game?" She asked.
"Hmm... Halo 3?" I said.
Peridot nodded and played the disc.
"Get ready to have your butt whipped!" I smirked.
"Please do." Peridot wiggled her eyebrows.
"God your kinky.."
"Hey what can I say? I'm the ultimate sinner!" Peridot shrugged.
"I thought I was!" I giggled.
"I guess we will have to see after this match! Muhaha." Peridot grinned.
The count down began as she got into her killing mode.
"Oh! It's on!" I smirked.
30 minutes later...
"NO!!"
"20 seconds remaining!"
The tv announced.
"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIEEE!!!" Peridot screamed, as she slammed on the buttons on her controller.
"Hahaha!" I laughed with an evil grin.
10  

"NOOOooOnono!!" Peridot screamed.

"YESS!!!" I shouted back.

1
Game over..
"TAKE THAT!" I shouted and did a victory dance, I slammed the controller on the floor and danced some more.
"Nooooo!!! That's not possible!!" Peridot whined.
"Sucker!! I won! Go lapis! Go lapis! Go lapis!" I chanted my name.
"You got lucky!" Peridot growled.
But I didn't care. I kept dancing, and humming my own victory song.
"I demand a rematch!!"
"Nope! Take it like a champ and say I won." I said turning my nose up and smirking.
"Fine... You win.." Peridot slouched and grumbled.
"HECK YEAH I WON! When I crashed your skull with the gravity hammer and-" I stopped my self when I saw how red her face was.
"Alright! I'll stop now.." I said tackling her with a hug.
*buzz! Buzz!*
I heard my phone go off in my back pocket.
"We get drapes and somehow my romantic flow-" "funky flow." "Sorry funky flow gets ruined! UGHH!!" I ranted. Peridot giggled a booped my nose with her index finger.
"It's fun watching you get upset but I see what you're saying." Peridot grinned.
I pulled out my phone to see texted me and ruin my romantic flow!
Of course...
It was amethyst...
Chunky monkey- Yo lapis

Me- Yes?

Chunky monkey- I'm throwing a sleepover! Wanna come?"

Me- I dunno I'll check with dot. Also how is it that you wreck all my romantic moments with peri?!

Chunky monkey- it's a gift. No need to thank me ;D

Me- 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 God I wanna punch you..

Chunky monkey- Shut up and ask dot for crying out loud!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I rolled my eyes and looked at peridot.
"Hey peri amethyst is throwing a sleep over party with a few friends. Do you wanna go or layback here?" I asked.
Peridot went into thought for a few seconds.. Seconds turned into minutes until she replied.
"Sure. We need to get out more often so why not!" Peridot smiled.

Me- When do you want us to be there?

Chunky monkey- 5:30?

Me- sounds good! See ya in 2 hours.

"We got two hours to spare.. What do you wanna do?" I raised a brow.
Peridots face grew an evil smirk.

*1 minute and 30 seconds later...*

"Someone's being grabby.." I giggled. She laughed then kissed me passionately. She didn't break the kiss but she slowly crawled on top of me, she broke the kiss and trailed kisses down my neck, a soft moan escaped my mouth and I could feel her smirking on me.
I grabbed her back and ran my fingers through her hair, other hand crawled down her back, I felt her tongue slip into my mouth we fought for domination. I finally won and smirked through the kiss, I pushed her hips down so she hovered just above me. Peri pulled away from the kiss, she didn't move to far away as I felt her hot breath bounce off my lips.
"Now let's pack.." Peridot grinned.
"Noooo!! You can't just leave me like that!!" I whined.
"Oh but I just did..."
"Peri!!!" I growled.
"I'm moving away now!" Peridot said getting up.
"Like hell you will!" I smirked as I grabbed her and kissed her passionately.
"God... *smooch* damn *smooch* I can't help myself.." Peridot laughed as she kissed back. We laughed through the kiss, I wrapped my arms around peridots neck she leaned in more.
I broke the heated kiss and pushed her off, I smiled and pushed her down I gently laid my head on her chest.
"Day 3 into this dating biz and we are mouth fucking eachother." I joked.
"Whoops?" Peridot said innocently.
I laughed as I nuzzled into chest.
"Alright you goof ball. Let's pack some PJ's and a toothbrush." I said patting her chest. She flinched cause I hit her boobs, after she rubbed them and blushed.
"Hey. Ouch! These things are sensitive!" Peridot yelled pointing at her Breast.
"Sensitive but fun to play with." I winked. Peridots face went white and flushed back with red, she gulped and raised her finger up but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth.
I smirked then went up stairs leaving peridot dumbfounded.
*            *            *
After i packed a few things I waited for peridot at the door, I heard her stomping around room to room, things crashed as things were knocked down or over.
"Peridot.. Are you okay?"
"Y-yeah! I- I'm just grabbing something!" I heard her murmur from upstairs.
"Hurry! Cause I wanna go!!"
Peridot came rushing down the stairs, her face was bright red.
"Whoa... You look.. Flustered?"
"Doesn't matter! Just out of breath! Let's gooooo!!!!" Peridot said taking my things and scooting me out the door.
"Alright! Sheesh!" I grumbled as I tripped over my crutches.
"Sorry.. Hehehe.." Peridot said as she opened up her garage, revealing a small vehicle covered up with a grey thick sheet. Peridot tore it off making my eyes widened at the sight of a brand new street bike it was black and green and shined like no tomorrow.

"Holy

"Holy....... Shit..." I croaked out.
"Hop on."
"What about the bags?" I added.
"Don't worry about that."
Peridot said as she slipped on a black and green leather jacket.
She handed me another jacket, it was blue it had two thick white stripes on the shoulder part and two black stripes that raced down the sleeves of it.
"Cool.." I smirked.
I put it on and instantly felt like a badass. Peridot handed me a black helmet, she slipped hers on as she stuffed our belongings into a backpack.
"Hop on!" She giggled.
I nodded as I put my helmet on and wrapped my arms around her waist.
She started the bike and we took off.
-----------------------------
wHaT wE rEaLlY aRe.