Avoiding you

Peridots POV-
2 days later..
I've been avoiding everyone for the past two days. I've had no sleep and I'm running on coffee and energy drinks, I can't think straight, I can't see straight and I can't walk straight. I bump into everything in my way my grades are dropping, my self esteem is dropping. Oh god I really am going insane! What do I have next? Fitness.. Fuck... You see I'm saying fuck because lapis in that class with me, and were fitness partners. I walked in the change room and there was no sign off her, I quickly grabbed my jansport bag and grabbed my earbuds. I put them on as well as my gym clothes, lapis then bursts through the door and saw me. She went to grab my arm but I darted through the door and past. "Close one.." I walked into a wall head first. "Watch where your going bitch!.. I know realized that I'm talking to a wall... Great..." I stumbled back then walked straight into the fitness room. I blasted my playlist and went to the treadmill, I jogged because I have no energy right now. Lapis walked in and saw me she looked really upset and hurt, we glimpsed at eachother then I quickly darted my eyes back on to my treadmill. She stood still as she looked at me with guilt, she looked like she's lost a lot of sleep and she looks slimmer. But not in a good way, like in the I haven't eating in 2 days kind of look... As my thoughts rushed through my head I had hardly noticed my pace and stumbled. "WHOA!! OH MY STARS!" Blurted out as I slipped and tripped. I pulled the emergency plug and the treadmill slowly stopped, everyone was looking at me like I was weird. "Well why don't you take a picture!" I yelled at my class. They quickly moved on with what they were doing, all except one.. Lapis.. She didn't take her eyes off me she slouched and shuffled along.
Why is she upset?! She pushed my mental state to places only some have dared to push me too! And those people I avoid as much as possible.. I don't want to avoid lapis forever, because clearly it's not doing well for health and or mental health for the both of us. "Hey peridot are you okay?" I heard from behind me. "Yeah... Just fine.." I said lowly. "You seem off today? Something happen with you and lapis." The Naomi girl asked. "Yes.. But I'm sure we will work *yawn!* it out.." I muttered.
After school...
As I stumbled back to my house from school I heard shuffling from behind me and sniffles from time to time again. No doubt it's lapis. I unlocked my door and threw my bag down beside the door lapis shortly followed me, I let out a yawn as I walked over to my fridge and pulled out the OJ and drank it. Lapis on the other hand went straight upstairs and into the guest room.. I guess technically it's hers now. Suddenly I felt my legs give out below me and I collapsed, I hit my head off the counter corner, blood instantly rushed to my head and blood came out of my mouth.
"*Cough!* what the- *gulk* FUCK!!" I choked out. Lapis ran downstairs and saw me. "Oh my god! Peri!" She yelped. She stumbled for a phone but everything went black.
Lapis's POV-
I saw peridots eyes roll into the back of her head. "PERIDOT!?" I screamed. I punched 911 and they picked up. "Hello 911 what's your emergency?"
"Hello?! M-my friend passed out and there's blood pouring out of her mouth!"
"Remain calm. What's your address?"
"257 bluejay street! Hurry!" I hung up and dropped beside peridot. I put her on her side so she wouldn't choke on her own blood.
"Don't you dare fucking die on me! You hear me?!!" Tears flowed down my cheeks. "I-I-I'm so sorry peri!.. I-i love you too.. Please don't die on me.." I started to sob manically until the EMS arrived. They put peridot on a stretcher and took her out. "Make sure she comes home safely." "Actually ma'm we need you to come to the hospital with us to fill out any medical information on your friend here.." I nodded and hopped into the back of the EMS with a bloody peridot. I took ahold of her hand then looked at her unconscious body, the whole car shook as we sped through traffic everything felt numb because I thought of something.

What if she doesn't make it?
This is all my fault!
********
Peridots POV-
My eyes fluttered open as this bright light blinded me. "Ughh.. W-where am I?" I asked feeling my throat Tighten up as my body felt gross. I heard beside me a noise.
*bleep..*

*bleep..*

*bleep..*
Finally my vision kicked in, I could see that I was in a hospital room.
"Hello peridot.. Glad to see your back."
"M-mom?" I asked. "I can't believe your here.." No really... I can't believe she's here...
"Well I'm here... And we can start with my name.. Not this foolish game called mother and daughter." My mother glared at me.
"Yes... My diamond.." I sighed. "So how long was I out for?" I asked look at the IV in my arm. "About... Maybe 1 week and 3 days.." She said sitting down. "Oh my.." "I also see that you have a friend that has moved in with you.." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.
"She's not my friend.. She was but now she's not.." I muttered.
"Girlfriend then?" My mother replied.
"Ha! No.. She's simply a room mate.."
"Why is she living with us?" My satanic mom asked.
"She got kicked out.. Her parents aren't fans of her or me.."
"Sure as hell sounds like you too were dating." She laughed.
"WE WERE NOT DATING!!!!!"
-------------------------------------
1000 words on where it says "DATING!!!!!"
I was like.. I got teh Magic in meh..
Any hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!
Until next time... Goodbye my friends💙💚💙💚💙💚