Dark days (pt.2)

Lapis's POV-
Peridot and were so close her lips slightly brushed mine, as her hot breath bounced off my lips and- *BRRRR!!! BRRRR!! *BRRRR!!
Peridot quickly jerked back and growled at her phone. "God fucking damn it!" Peridot muttered as she searched through her back pocket. She pulled out her phone and her eyes widened and she froze. "Oh no..." She slowly swiped her phone and it answered the call, and quickly put it up to her ear. "Hello?" She said as I saw her body tense up. There was murmurs from the phone. "Wait what?" Peridot said blankly. "You are returning next month?... But why tell me this now mother, you have one whole month to tell me and you chose right now??" Peridot muttered. My eyes widened and I sat down on her bed. "Okay fine. I'll have the house in mint condition." Peridot said lowly. "Goodbye mother." Peridot once again growled and hung up the phone. "I hate her..." Peridot said throwing her phone to the side. Peridot looked down and realized she had no shirt on, she blushed and quickly grabbed her sweater off the floor and put it on. We stood in silence because peridot looks pretty pissed off and embarrassed right now. "Was that-" "my mother... Yes the spawn of Satan." Peridot said turning around opening her window really wide. She started to climb out and I panicked. "PERIDOT DONT KILL YOURSELF!" Yelled. She ignored it and shimmied along the ledge of her window, she took a leap of faith and landed on the roof of the porch, the climbed to the rooftop of her house. "Yeah!! O-okay! I'll just... Uhh.. Do some crazy parkour too!... Hehe..." I yelled. I started to climb out the window and almost fell. "Oh Fuck!" I yelped clinging onto the ledge with one arm, looking down at the thorny rose bushes. "God damn it peridot!" I muttered under my breath then continued shimmying along the ledge. Finally I got to the great leap of faith, I gulped down some fear then...
I made the jump...
Peridots POV-
I wonder if I should help lapis...
Lapis POV-
Oh my goodness peridot help.
Peridots POV-
Nah.. She's not coming she's gonna probably wait for me in my room.
Lapis POV-
I cannot stress you enough, how stupid this is.. I thought as I clung onto the gutter that was slowly detaching from the roof. "Nonono..." I hopped up and climbed onto the rooftop of the porch. I stood in shock and smirked. "Well I'm a badass..." I said turning and climbing on to the rooftop where peridot hopefully was... She was there. She was curled into a ball looking at the stars and moon. I slowly crept up and sat beside her, we sat in silence and gazed at the stars, it was calm and peaceful, aside from the burning pain in my arms right now from parkour. "Isn't nice..." She said still looking at the stars. I turned my head and looked at her. "I use too climb high to get away from my mom... She never could climb up... She'd try her hardest, she would throw things and scream." Peridot said as if nothing were wrong. "That's how I lost my arm... Was because of her... That crazy son of bitch hit me the a steal pan, when I was 11 years old."
Flash back.
She's out of control again.. My heart is pounding out of my chest as she screams and pounds on the door. She's gonna kill me this time even though I think this every attack. Suddenly I hear the door crack so I quickly lock myself in a closet and hold my breath hoping to God that she would just trash the room. She barges in and flips everything upside down, screaming and destroying everything in her path. "WHERE ARE YOU!!!" She screamed picking up a steal frying pan. I felt the urge to cry loud but I didn't, a tear slowly rolled down my face as I cover my mouth to cover my sobs. Her eyes darted around the room as she looked left and right, behind her and... In front of her, she charged at the closet and ripped it open. I screamed as she pulled me out and clawed at me, and kicked me too the ground face first. She tore at my back with her sharp nails, as she yelled it my fault. I managed to pull though and slap her hard enough to stun her, she looked dazed but there was no time to diddle doddle. I quickly hopped out the window and stood there My mom was charging at me, with the pan I jumped for the ledge and grabbed onto the roof. "Mom! Please! Stop!" I cried as I clung onto the ledge of my roof. My moms eyes widened as she looked at me then back down the pan, she froze and just when I thought it was safe her face filled with rage and she threw the frying pan hitting my arm that was clinging onto the roof, my bone snapped out of the skin causing me to let go the roof, everything seamed like it slowed down as I watched my mothers face she looked horrified. I screamed loud then everything sped up, I hit the garden and felt a sharp pain go through my broken arm, my eyes widened as I looked over at my distorted arm. It was a broken jagged glass that was threw my arm, then some roof tiles Broke off my arm. The pain was unbearable, my mom came rushing threw the back with the frying pan and charged at me she slammed it into the broken arm until it was flat. She walked away as if nothing happened leaving me to ether die or be rescued...
End of flash back...
Lapis POV-
My eyes were wide and I don't know what to say, she hasn't moved her eyes off those stars until now. She looked at her arm with hate. "I- I.. Um. I'm sorry peridot.." I said not knowing what to say. I saw a tear roll down her cheeks, as she cleared her throat. "I will never forget or forgive that monster, as long as I live.." She said wiping the tear away.
--------------------------------------------
"I Think Crying Is Really Funny"
-Rebecca sugar
Sorry not sorry 😂😂 so yay! If you enjoyed then leave a vote and comment, and if you wanna learn some more background story's then tell me!!
Until next time... Goodbye my friends 💚💙💚💙