The dark days (pt.1)

No POV-
As lapis and peridot walked home it was quite, the only thing you could hear is lapis's shuffling feet and tiny sobs that escaped lapis mouth time to time. Peridot felt really bad for lapis, the whole way home peridot carried lapis's, belongings and held lapis close too her. After 7 minutes they were back at peridots house, peridot set up the guess bedroom for lapis. "Hey peridot?" Lapis sniffed. Peridot turned and nodded. "D-do you think all this bad stuff is happening to me cause I'm a bad person?" Lapis asked burying her face into her hands. Peridot frowned in response. "N-no! Lapis! You're such an amazing person. You're so kind and sweet and gentle! Those two dick wads are rude and pieces of shits, I don't know how you became such a lovely person, but I'm glad you did." Peridot blushed. Lapis smiled but then more tears came streaming down her face, lapis started uncontrollably sobbing.
Peridots POV-
Why would anyone do this to lapis... Seriously!? My parents are assholes but her parents are my parents time one million!!
"It's gonna be alright.." I said walking over to her and giving her a hug. Lapis pulled me in tightly and quickly, she was uncontrollably sobbing, I softly patted and rubbed her back.
3 and half hours later...
Lapis was now drifting off to sleep after many hours of sobbing, my shirt was covered in tears. Once again I picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs, I looked at the guest room and then at my room i glanced down at lapis who was peacefully asleep in my arms. "My room.." I whispered to my self. I pushed the door open with my foot and placed lapis gently on my bed. Pieces of lose  hair hung in her face, I gently pushed hairs out of her face but then I noticed the scar on her cheek from our first week of school that I gave her. "Sorry lapis..." I whispered walking to the other side of the bed. "For everything.." I said stopping at my window looking at beechcitys ocean front. "It's okay.." I heard from behind me making me jump. "And what are you sorry for?" Lapis said sitting up. I turned around and looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh... Umm... About the scar on your face." I blushed scratching the back of my neck. "Haha.. It's cool, like I said when it happened. Plus it looks pretty badass sooo... It's a win lose situation." Lapis laughed wiping her face from the now dried up tears that are hard and sticky. "Hehe yea. I got a pretty bad scar on my upper ribcage." I chuckled tapping the side of my rib. Lapis tilted her head and raised a brow. "Can I see it?" Lapis asked pointing to my rib. I blushed and nodded, I slowly lifted my sweater up revealing my stomach and lower thigh and ribs revealing my scar, I can feel my face burning like fire right now. I glanced over at lapis, her eyes were wide and her face was red. She slowly started to crawl over to me which was turning me on- but never mind that! She sat across from me with eyes glued to my stomach and side.
Lapis's POV-
Peridot is fucking ripped! This girl looks like she's got a six pack and her scar is pretty badass too. "I have more.." She said looking at the floor. Peridot slipped off her whole sweater showing all of her muscles, I bit my lip and scanned her. I never noticed how sexy peridot was until now! She turned around showing multiple scars making me gasp. I quickly covered my mouth. "W-what happened to you?" I asked. "My mother... She blamed me for my father leaving her. And everything after that.. Also she's an alcoholic...." Peridot said turning around facing me. I looked down at my hand and fumbled with the sheets. I lifted up my hand looking at peridot, I slowly stood up walking over to peridot almost closing the space but not quite.. I was about ten centimetres away from her. "Can i-" peridot nodded. I slowly reached my hand out over scar, her body was so warm I felt like an ice cube compared to her.. The contact making her and I both shuttered. I felt her scar with my index finger and middle finger. I looked back up at peridot and her face was red. I reached behind her back and felt the other scars, they felt more surreal they feel like blade wounds. Suddenly I felt peridots hand on my cheek and she creased my cheek with her thumb. "Sorry.." She whispered.
(Omg this is getting weird.)
I smiled and said. "You don't have to be sorry, haha." I giggled. I want to kiss her.. I've liked her for awhile now, even when I was dating Pearl. Suddenly the gap started to close between us peridot was leaning and before I knew it I was to and then...
-------------------------------------------------