Right track

GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHES!!!
.... I-it's me.. In case y-you.. Just read the chapter you sinners
-------------------------------------------
Lapis POV-
We walk back from the beech and I could tell we were really happy, I took ahold of her hand and she looked down at it, she looks like she's dying inside or she looks like a firework.. Shes gonna burst with joy at any second, finally my life was going good and I have someone I can really depend on this time.
"So what should we have for dinner?"
Peridot asked.
I feel like tacos.. I dunno why I just really want a taco.
"How about tacos?" I said.
Peridot smiled.
"Fiesta!!!"
Time skip...
I put soft shell and hard shell tacos in the counter, we blasted Mexican fiesta music off of YouTube.
"Oh my god where did you find those?"
I started to burst out laughing because peridot had found two sombreros and put one on my head, and her head.
"In the basement!" She laughed pouring  meat into some tacos.
We put sauce on our tacos, and peridot started to attempted a crazy Mexican dance, oh my goodness she's getting way to carried away with this.
"Peridot dear.. You have no chill.."
We both broke out in laughter.
"Come be a fool with me!"
Peridot said grabbing both of my hands and started to tango with me, she twirled me around the caught me with her other arm.
"Whoaa!!" I yelped trying to find my balance.
"I got you!" Peridot smirked.
"Come on! I just wanna eat my tacos!!"
I cried.
"Blah.. Fine your no fun... But this means you owe me a dance!"
Peridot protested.
"Fine.. It's not the worst thing in the world after all.."
I rolled my eyes then took a bite of my taco.
"Whatever.." Peridot chuckled.
* * *
We sat on the couch after we finished all the tacos, peridot turned on her Xbox and played Netflix, we watched a movie I don't know what it's called but it's animated. Peridot sat on the couch playing with with her phone from time to time again, things are pretty boring right now so let's spice things up shall we?
A devious smirk crawled onto my face, I dug that smirk into peridots neck causing her to stiffen.
"Relax." I whispered.
Peridots POV-
Peridot.. Think straight! She cuddling you it's okay! Suddenly I felt something sharp and wet on my neck.
I jumped at the feeling of it, so far this is really uncomfortable... She moved around my neck to try and find a spot on my neck that would be a little more pleasurable...
"Oh my..." I felt my neck become lose at the one spot where lapis was, my head slightly fell back as I relaxed.
*knock*
*knock*
*knock*
And I spoke to soon...
Lapis slowly got off me and looked like she was gonna cry.
"I'll be right back." I said walking to the door. I opened the door and to my surprise I was greeted with a tackling hug, I knocked off my feet and onto my ass in three seconds.
"Oh thank goodness you're okay!"
"Garnet?" I said pushing her off me.
I looked past her and there stood, ruby, sapphire, amethyst, Steven and Connie.
"What's going on over there?!" Lapis yelled stand up from the couch and looked at the huge crowd at my front door.
"Guys? Why are you here?" Lapis asked confused.
"We heard all about the beech! There was a huge fight and the car exploded! And peridot was almost killed!" They said in unison.
"Lapis!" Steven cried giving her a big ol hug.
"Are you okay?" Steven basically was screaming at this point.
"Yes Steven... I'm better then ever."
Lapis smiled giving him a hug.
"So peridot?"
Connie called me.
"I heard you were pretty dinged up today?"
I nodded with a slight bit of laughter.
"Why don't I patch you up? My mom taught me a few tricks about, stitches and wrapping up with bandages and stuff like that." Connie snapped her fingers and pulled up a black leather bag that said 'C.M' on it in fine gold print.
"Sure.. But don't fuck up my body more then it is now. Nehehehe!" I laughed.
She simply nodded, and pointed for me to sit on the couch. She turned on the light and through my sweater there was blood seeping through it.
"Could I get you to remove you're sweater."
Connie asked as she slapped on a pair of latex gloves. I slowly unzipped my sweater, everyone gathered into the room and saw me starting to undress.
"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer!" I snarled.
Lapis giggled and I smiled back, I noticed behind amethyst was thrusting and winking at me. Blood shot to my face as I rolled my eyes.
"Oh my fucking god amethyst..." I mumbled under my breath.
"Alright then! Let's take a look at those wounds of yours shall we?" Connie said flashing a light onto the open wound on my arm, she moved the tissue around seeing if anything was in there. Connie shined a bright light on my wound as she searched her eyes squinted.
As for everyone else there eyes were wide open and glued to me, ruby started to bite her lip but sapphire smacked the back of her head and told ruby to look only at the eyes. After Ruby looked away sapphire winked at me, I looked at garnet and she gave me a thumbs up which sent shivers up my spine. Amethyst was still making sexual gestures and lapis bit her lip and winked at me, Steven stood behind Connie and watched her closely.
"Okay so I'm gonna disinfect the wound, then I'm gonna give you some stitches and patch you up."
Connie said searching through her bag for the alcohol to clean the wound.
"Well this should be fun..." I muttered.
"3!2!-"
"Arghhh!! What happened to one?!" I yelled.
"Oh shut it..."
I flinched in pain as she poured on the rubbing alcohol.
"Now we get to do the fun part!" Connie exclaimed.
She stuck the needle in my arm with out warning and started to weave in and out of the wound. I grunted and clenched my leg, I flinched as did everyone else at the gruesome sight.
"All done.. Now lapis its your turn to have a check up."
"Great..."
-------------------------------------
*wiggles eyebrows*