Promise

Peridots POV-
We sat on the rooftop in silence it was nice and calm, I myself was enjoying the silence but there were some moments that I felt were awkward. Lapis tended to shove her self closer time to time, but she did it slowly and just a peep every time. I pretended not to notice and hide my little smile by looking at the moon which was on my far right. I need to stop caring about my devilish mother, and if she try's anything I'll just take her down like I did with lapis's parents... Which I should apologize for that. "Hey lapis.." I said shyly. Lapis responded with a simple nod, as her eyes shot up towards mine then back at the stars. "I umm.. I-i I'm sorry about threatening you're parents." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Ha! You... You saved me from an ass whooping.. O-or worse.. I owe you. Plus you are letting me stay here.." Lapis scoffed in a joking, sad motion. "Yeah but on my behalf I'm still sorry." I shrugged. Lapis giggled a little bit and patted my back. "You know I've wanted to do that for years..." Lapis said turning her attention to the roof tiles. "Why didn't you?" I asked. "I never had the courage too... I thought they would change. But they didn't. They got worse." Lapis said as she gritted her teeth. "Same.." Was all I could say. After that we went back to silence and peace for awhile. It was getting pretty late so I slowly stood up because you know... I kinda don't wanna fall off the roof. "How do we get down?" Lapis asked. "Parkour. But you can't do it can you?" I replied as I walked to where I usually get down. Lapis shook her head. "Well damn.. Looks like your stuck up here! Goodnight lapis!" "Don't you dare peridot! Get me down!" Lapis panicked. I laughed, I needed a good ol laugh. "I'm just fuckin with you." I laughed. "Peri!!" Lapis walked to me and looked down below us, it was a pretty bad drop seeing my house is 4 floors. "Only way is for you to get on my back and hold on for your life." I said. Lapis gulped and her eyes went wide. "Don't worry I won't let you get hurt. I promise." I said with a small smirk. I turned around gesturing for lapis to hop on my back. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Lapis muttered as she climbed onto my back then gripped me tightly. "Ready?" I said walking to the ledge. "Uhh.. Yes?" Lapis shivered. "Here we go." I said falling over the edge. "WAIT PERIDOT! WAAAAIIITTt!!!" Lapis yelled as I jumped off the edge. As we fell I saw the trusty rope hanging and quickly grabbed it, swinging us to a ledge installed in the house. I let go of the rope and grabbed the ledge shimmying along it. "Peridot i think I just had 12 heart attacks.." Lapis said as if she were about to be sick. "Oh your fine!" I said as I continued with what I was doing. "Hey lapis?" I asked as I stopped because she's about to hate me in about five seconds. "Yeah?" Lapis asked. "You can let go now." I lied. "Are you sure?" Lapis asked. "Positive." I lied with a plastered grin on my face. "Okay." Lapis let go and quickly falling so I switched hands and grabbed her. "You lied!!" Lapis growled. "Hey if I told the truth we would have been here all night!!" I grunted. "JUST GET ME DOWN!!!" Lapis complained. So I started to swing her back and forth. "1, 2, 3!" I yelled and swong her around the side of the house. She was cursing my name while she grabbed the ledge. My turn... I dropped down and grabbed another ledge and shimmy along that until there was this wall thingy that people use to grow vines up the side of there house, I climbed it and met lapis at one of the windows. "I hate you." Lapis panted and muttered. "Love you too." I smirked as I continued with what I was doing. "Pshht!" Lapis scoffed. I opened up the window and helped lapis through. "Alright don't leave me hanging, help me up!" I laughed even though I was well capable of pulling my self up. Lapis rolled her eyes as she stuck her right arm out the window. I reached up and grabbed it then quickly pulled myself up. I flung through and fell on lapis. "GAHH!!" We both yelped as we fell over. I landed on top of her. "Shit!" I mentally screamed. I was over top of her and our faces were almost touching. "Oh! Uhh.. S-sorry!" I said as quickly pushed myself off, as a blushed burned a hole in both of our faces. "*clears throat.* y-yeah.. Me to- I mean yay! You better be! You almost got us killed with ninja fu-" "parkour." "Whatever!!" She giggled. I joined along in the laugh. "So who's room is this?" Lapis asked. "My mothers.." I sighed as I pushed the ridge of my glasses up my nose. "Damn... She has a horrible taste in colour.." Lapis joked. I couldn't help but laugh because it's true. In one of our old houses she painted the living room pink and gold with a touch of silver. It looked like a fucking strip club!!
"Oh my god!!" I laughed harder. "What colour is this? Four old month mustard that has moulded??" Lapis giggled. "Pretty much!" We both laughed as we left the room and into the hallway. "Can I get some water?" Lapis asked. "Sure." I said. "Great now come with me." Lapis pulled my arm towards the stairs. "Whoa!" I yelped. "Careful you'll tear my only good arm off!" I joked. "Oh shush!" Said lapis as she continued walking down. We grabbed some water and headed back up stairs. "How about we watch something?" Lapis asked as she took a sip of her water. "Okay." I said as I turned on my Xbox. I switched over to Netflix and logged on. "What movie or show?" I asked. Lapis went into deep thought. "How about... Walking dead?" "Seen it too many times." "Orange is the new black?" "Maybe.." "Wentworth?" Lapis suggested one last thing. "What's that?" I asked. "Have you seen orange is the new black?" Lapis asked. "Yes." I replied. "It's orange is the new black but 1 million times more violent." Lapis explained simply. "Ouu!! I'm down for that!" I said. Lapis giggled. I typed in wentworth in the search bar, and lapis pointed it out. I clicked it and it began playing. Lapis and I snuggled into the blankets and began binge watching hours of it.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you did please make sure too leave a vote and comment! Also I'm going to be away next week so... Until next time.. goodbye my friends.. 💚💙💚💙💚💙