If i had 10,000,000 dollars..

ONE MONTH LATER..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lapis's POV-
"Today class we have a super exciting announcement!!" Ms. Sardonyx's voice boomed jump behind me. Everyone slowly turned to face the giant woman, as she looked like she was about to explode with joy.
"What's gotten into her?" Peridot asked.
I simply shrugged as I continued to watch Ms. Sardonyx.
"Drum roll please..." Ms. Sardonyx said patting her legs really hard, everyone started to slap there knees and desks.
"We are going on a trip!" She squealed.
Everyone rolled there eyes as they scoffed and whispered.
"Too empire city!!" Ms. Sardonyx boomed her hands together.
"WHAT?!" Both Peridot and I blurted out.
"Yes! And this trip is sponsored by..." Ms. Sardonyx paused as she scanned the room.

"Drum roll please.." She said once again slapping her knees.
Damn it just tell us!!
"Mr. Universe!!" Ms. Sardonyx squealed.
"Um.. WHAT?!" I blurted out.
"Is she insane? Greg lives in a van! He can't afford this!" I whispered too peridot.
"Maybe it's a different mr. Universe." Peridot whispered back.
"Greg Universe and his son Steven Universe is paying for the whole trip! All you have to do is bring passports and pack, that's all." Ms. Sardonyx said.
I raised my hand up instantly.

"Yes Ms Lazuli?" Ms. Sardonyx asked me.

"First of all.. It's lapis.." I muttered.
"Continue lazuli." She said with a quirky smirk.

"Ugh.. Second of all.. This is a joke right?" I smiled.
"Oh! Ho! Ho! Ho! No Ms. Lazuli it's not." Ms. Sardonyx laughed then twirled into her office grabbing a fat stack of papers.
I quickly got up and grabbed one and saw the date.
"Next week?!" I shouted.
Everyone else quickly got up and grabbed a paper and scanned it.
"Well least it's.a bus..." Peridot said.
"Where's Steven?" I asked.
"He's in room 307." I heard Jamie say.
Damnit he's on 3rd floor..
"Okay thank you." I said then I turned back too peri.
"Well it's certainly not April 1st..." Peridot said with small smile.
"Duh.. It's only November..." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
I looked at peri again who had a plain face, she inhaled deeply and placed her hands together and flipped them forward.
"Boi...." Peri exhaled as rolled her eyes.
I giggled as I punched her arm.
"Shut up.." I stuck out my tongue.
Lunch time..
<><><><><><><><><>~
I stood in the lunch room as I scanned for Steven, suddenly a huge crowd of people came in following Steven asking him for his number and trying to get him on school teams.. I've never seen Steven so miserable before, I walked over to Steven and his eyes lit up when he saw me.
"Please get them away from me!" He pleaded.
"Alright! Everyone leave or face my wrath!" I shouted. Nobody moved they all went silent.
"Ha! What wrath?" One of the school football jocks asked.
"They do call me water witch for some reason ya know?" I smirked.
"As if.. Someone's a lil lonely, and has been playing to much world of war craft!" He chuckled as did the crowd around him.
"Uh huh.. So are you done? I can show you?" I asked as I was un impressed by his behaviour.
"Sure.." He paused.
I slapped my back pack on a table and pulled out a plastic water bottle, it was un opened and filled right to the top so I unscrewed it and walked over to the jock.
"If you look closely in the hole... You can see your future.." I said in a witchy way.
He quickly looked in the hole and kept searching.
"I don't see anything.." He scoffed.
"Look closer. And harder." He put his face closer to the hole and I squeezed it super hard so water shot into his face.
"GAHH!! UGH! WATER BITCH!!" He stammered back as he held his eyes.
"Oh yeah.. They call me that too.." I smiled. The jock stormed away as did the crowd.
"Hahahaha! Thanks lapis!" Steven said giving me a hug, as I giggled.
"No prob bob." I said.
"Hey that's my line!" He chuckled.
"Don't make me go all water witch on you too!" I warned in a joking voice.
"So how come that crowd was with you?" I said getting straight down to the point.
"Oh! Umm... You how my dad was in a band?" Steven asked.
"Yes?" I replied.
"Well.. His old manager sold his old song and turned it into a burgers jingle.."
"And?"
"He got paid over 10,000,000 dollars for it.."
"WHAT?!" I choked.
"He also wanted to take ms. Sardonyx's class on a trip, something she did years ago and he wanted to repay her by taking her to empire city." Steven shrugged.
"Wow..." I said in shock.
"You know maybe now I can help my mom.. We can pay for her treatments." Steven smiled at the thought of his mom getting better.
I wish Steven wasn't so.. Innocent.. His mom has a heart disease and she's beyond help. She can however mask it very well, each time I see her.. She looks paler and greyer.
"Yeah.. That sounds like a good plan." I smiled.
We walked over to where everyone sat, it had been a few weeks since our alliance with Pearl and to say the least.. She's really changed. Rose talked to her, and for what ever reason Rose can really get to her.
"Hey peri." I smirked as I hopped over the table and sat next to her.
"Hey babe." Peridot said with a mouth full of food.
"Hey lapis." Connie said as she skipped over to beside Steven.
"Howdy." Garnet said as she made a gun with her fingers.
"Yo lappy!" Amethyst said as she sat beside Pearl.
"Hi lapis." Pearl said flatly.
"Hey guys." I smiled back.
I turned my attention back to peri who had food dripping down her chin.
"Peri you got food all over your face.." I snorted.
"Wha?-" Peridot blushed as she smacked her face with hand.
I started to giggle as peri grumbled and searched for a napkin.
"Here." I giggled as I handed her a tissue.
"Wow thanks." Peridot blushed.
"Cutie." I giggled as I kissed her cheek.
-------------------------
Time skip......
-------------------------
"Come on peri! We're gonna miss it!!" I cried out as I jumped off the ledge of peridots room.
"Okay! Okay! Sheesh!" Peridot struggled through the window as she had a bag wrapped around her arm.
"It's easier said then done!" Peridot yelped as she jumped across to the landing where I was, she climbed up and crawled onto the very top of the house.
"Wow.." I said in awe as the sky was filled with billions of stars.
Peridot laid out a blanket and we both sat down on it, I scooted close to her and nuzzled into her.
"So.." Peri said.
"Yeah?" I asked not breaking eye contact with the Stars.
"Do you wanna go to empire city." Peridot said as she leaned back onto the roof.
"Heck yes! Do you know how awesome it will be?! Plus.. We will go to a fancy dinner and dress up and dance." I said dozing off.
"Okay." Peridot smiled as she kissed my cheek.
"It's gonna be.. Soooo romantic." Peridot smirked.
I looked up at her and she looked down at me and smiled, I pushed myself forward and kissed her, without hesitation peri kissed back. I departed and laid down next to Peri. She grabbed my hand and we in twined fingers and star gazed, Garnet use to always do this on stary nights she also showed me some cool facts about stars.
"Hey peri?" I asked cutting the long silence.
"Yea?" Peridot asked not breaking contact with the Stars.

"What would you do.. With 10,000,000 dollars?" I asked.

"I'm not sure..." Peridot giggled.
----------------------------------
GUYS IM LATE!! IM SORRY!!
I'm gonna go on a smol hiatus because I wanna do the drawing book... Which I've been delaying for fucking ever now.. But yes when I come back I will be sure to make this super gay.
If you guys and gals have requests for me to draw, pop over to my other book. (I'm not the best artist....) Btw I didn't do spell checks over this chapter so there maybe some poor grammar..
So yeah! I hope y'all enjoyed if so drop a vote and comment!
Until next time... Goodbye my children💙💚💙💚💙💚