Passion with a hint of cinamon

Play song now!! Plz
Lapis's POV-
Peridot got two shot glasses from a high up shelf in her kitchen. I unscrewed the lid on the fireball whiskey and poured it in my shot glass and hers right to the top. "Whoa. That's a lot for a shot don't you think?" Peridot questioned examining the glass. "Only for pussys it is!" I said screwing on the lid of the fireball. "Ouch." Peridot smirked and giggled. "Alright peri-pus raise your glass with me." I said picking up my shot glass. "Alright.." Peri said picking up her glass to. "To forgetting about the assholes and scumbags of beech city and living in the moment!" Said clinking my shot glass with peri. We laughed and I quickly shot back the whiskey. "*Cough!* *Cough!* Holy- *cough!* shit! That's strong." Peri choked out. "Woohoo! That's passion with a hint of cinnamon!" I laughed. "Wanna go again?" Peridot asked pushing her shot glass forward. Causing me too have a dirty smirk plastered on my face, as did peridots face too.
11 SHOTS LATER.
"HAhaHa!! I-i cant f-feel anything!" Peridot giggled. "S-Same!" I laughed. "Heyyyy!! Come here, come herecomeherecomeeeheree." Peridot slurred. I wobbled over to peridot bumping into somethings on the way, I put my hand on her shoulder. "Whaaatt." I also slurred. "I *hic* have a secret to tellll youuuu.." "Rrreaallyyyy???" I said swinging my head back. "I have t-too *hic* whisperr in your ear." Peridot started to laugh. I put my ear up to her lips, it kinda tickled. "*BURP!!*" peridot belched in my ear. I jumped back but there chair caught my leg so I fell on my ass. Peridot started laughing and snorting. "Real c-*hic* classy perii... Realllll class-*hic*y" I joked then started to laugh. "L-let me help you u-up." Peridot slurred standing on her feet trying to fine her balance. She reached her hand out to me, the none prosthetic one that is. I slowly grabbed it and tried to pull myself up, peridot attempted to lift me up to my feet but she fell.. Landing on her ass too. "HAHAHA!!" I laughed tucking into a ball. Peridot started laughing with me, she plopped on to her back with her arms out like a plane, she looked like a big green star. "Oh my st-ars!" Peridot laughed. I fell back laying like a star to beside peridot. "Ahhh.... Thanks peridot." I smiled drunkly. "Forrr??" Peridot asked staring at the ceiling. "For making me feel... Specialll." I smiled and started to blush. You know for eleven shots I don't feel that wasted. I think peridots pretty... I mean pretty drunk. "Lapiss..." She slurred. "C-come here.. I pr*hic*omise not to burp t-this *hic* time." Peridot said with a smirk, and blush. I scooted close to her, I used her arm like a pillow, peridot put her arm around me and held me kinda. I really am enjoying this. "You make me feel special too.. And I really like you too." Peridot slurred and giggled. Wait is this the alcohol or is this peridot?? "I'm tireddddd..." I yawned. "It's *hic* only 12:47 at *hic* n-nightttt..." Peridot whined. "True." I said.. "Why don't we *BURP* play a *hic* game??!" I asked feeling the alcohol kick in again. "Yaayyy!!!" Peridot yelled. "Whaaat game dooo you wanna *hic* playyy?!" Peridot yelled practically. "Hmmmm.." I thought for a second. "T or D?" I asked. Peridot stuck her arm in the air and gave a thumbs up then plopped it back down.
Peridots POV-
Holy shit why don't I get drunk more often?! I mean my mom or dad can't tell me what to do cause there never home so fuck them!! "Truth!" I blurted out. "Okayy..." Lapis thought for a second. "What's *HIC* your sexuality?" Lapis asked. Hmmm.... I'm not all that into guys... Sure there cute but I wouldn't wanna date them or have sex with them, I'm more in it for girls so I guess- "lesbiann!!!" I slurred. "T or D?" I asked trying to sit up but failed. "D." Lapis said. "I dare youuu... Silly lil ol youuu... *hic* toooooo... Have five more shots!" I giggled. Lapis smirked and got up.
Boom!
Boom!
Boom!
Boom!
Boom!
Lapis did five more shots and threw her arms up like a champion. "Woohoo!!" I said fist bumping. "Alright *BURP* peridot! T orr D??" "T!" I'm feeling truthful.. Probably the drinks thinking. "Who is your.. *hic* crush??" A blush spread across my face.. I can't tell her that! "Sommee girl!! I dunno *hic* her *hic* n-name." I lied. "Whatttt doesss shee look like?!" Lapis asked slapping leg. If only she knew. "Well she's b-beautiful *hic* she- shes kind and she *hic* cares about me... She's the most wonderful person." I said blushing.
Lapis smiled drunkly and looked a little bit sad... Like a tiny bit but I think she's thinking about Pearl. "Whoever *hic* that girl is *hic* shes one really Luckyy girl." Lapis smiled..
"Alright' T or D??" I asked. "T!" Lapis blurted. "Who was your first kiss?" I asked shaking my finger in her face. "It wass... Jasperrr.. Ughh gross.." Lapis faked a gag but I was laughing for the fact that, that big lumpy clod was her first kiss! "HAHAHA!!! Jasperrr?!" I couldn't breathe. "Ohhh *hic* shut it!!!"
Time skip!
We played a few more truths and dares then
I looked at the time and was 3:58 In the morning lapis kept asking who my crush is and she kept saying the same thing for hours now! "Yeah.. I *hic* would be *Burp* luckier if I had her.." I sighed dragging my hands through my hair. "Talk to her!" Lapis shouted throwing her arms in the air flinging them around like noodles. "Ha! *hic* yeah... If only you knew.." I muttered that last part. "What??" Lapis slurred. "N-nothing! We should head up stairs!" I stated slapping both my knees, struggling to stand up. "perrriiiii!!!" Lapis whined. "Yessss*hic*sss??" I said in a Whiney tone. "Can youu *hic* carryyy mee*hic*eee????" Lapis said lifting her arms up, squinting her eyes I think pretending like she's tired. "Alright..." This is gonna be tricky, even though I'm super strong but I'm drunk as fuck right now... I once again scooped my mechanical arm underneath lapis's legs and my regular arm on her back, she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, she was so beautiful and couldn't help my thoughts but she really was. Once we got up to my room i sat lapis on my bed and I slowly stepped back, parting us. "Thanks." She smirked. "Nooo problemmm." I smirked back with a little blush. "So wanna watch a *hic* movie?" Lapis asked. "Surreeee." I Slurred back.
----------------------------------------------
So yeah! That's it for this chapter if you guys enjoyed make sure to leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed!!
Make sure to share this story the be very helpful and it would show a lot of support!

Until next time... Goodbye my friends💚💙💚💙