Hello empire city!

No POV-
Peridot and lapis layed on each other as they slept peacefully, but little did they know.. They had arrived in empire city! Ruby and sapphire started jumping for joy which woke everyone up including lapis and peridot. Peridot stretched out as her eyes adjusted to her surroundings, as for lapis she was smiling as she looked at the city all around her. Lapis had never seen anything like it, she was always stuck in beech city but now lapis just wanted to go run around Times Square and see everyone and everything.
"Peridot!!" Lapis shook peridot with joy.
"Mmhm?" Peridot fluttered.

"We're here!!" The blue haired girl yelped.

Lapis stuck her hand out past peridots face, she had almost hit peridot across the face and almost broke her nose. Peridot looked to where lapis was pointing and her eyes widened. The city was.. Beautiful! Peridot had never seen anything quite like it in her entire life.

"isn't it wonderful?" Lapis gazed out the window.

"Yeah." Peridot smiled as she took lapis's hand.
Meanwhile Ruby and Sapphire were already sharing ideas they'd like to do before they leave next weak.
"Babe I wanna go through Central Park with you on a carriage." Ruby smiled as she held out a bucket list.
"I want to... Steal all of the hotel rooms things." Sapphire giggled evilly.
"Ouuu you're a bad girl!" Ruby giggled as stuck her hands up.
"Nobody can stop me!" Sapphire smiled as she laughed.
"Not even.." Ruby grinned as she launched her hands at sapphire and tickled her.
"Me?!" Ruby chuckled as she continued to tickle her girlfriend.
"Stop!!" Sapphire laughed manically, she grabbed Rubys hands and kissed her passionately.
"See.. Unstoppable." Sapphire smirked.
"Damn it!!" Ruby blushed.

Garnet was at a lost of words as she looked the window and smiled.
"Empire.. Fuckin.. City.." Garnet smirked and nodded as she turned her head and plopped her fro into the seats.
On the other side of the bus pearl and Amethyst were rapping Hamilton, as clementine made a beat and David beat boxed.
"Okay everyone! It's time to check in!" Ms. Sardonyx boomed.
Everyone stopped what they were doing and cheered.
"I know it's been a long ride but I'm just 20 minutes you'll all be in your rooms!" Ms.Sardonyx smiled so much in that sentence, her cheeks covered her eyes.
After that Ms. Sardonyx got off the bus with Greg to check in.

Peridots POV-
"Oh this is gonna be so sweet!" Lapis giggled with excitement.
"And romantic." I winked as I added on.
Lapis squeezed my hand so tight it felt like my hand was gonna pop off.
"What is the first thing you wanna do?" Lapis asked.
"Get off this damned bus." I joked as lapis let out a small chuckle.
"What about you?" I asked.
"Hmm.. I want to.. Go to the largest candy store." Lapis grinned as stars lit up in her eyes.
I looked at lapis and she looked at me and we both started laughing.
"We're gonna buy so much of it, we're not gonna know what to do." I said mocking an evil voice.
"Psht! Goofball.." Lapis snorted as she punched my shoulder.
"Hey!" I giggled.
"Yo p-dot!" Amethyst called from behind.
"After we check in wanna go out? You,me, pearl and lapis?" Amethyst asked as she pushed the hair out of her eye.
"Yeah sure. What time are you thinkin?" I asked.
"I dunno we will probably sneak out, because we can't leave after 10:30 at night." Amethyst said as she grinned.
"Okay. Lapis you wanna go?" I asked.
"Heck yeah I do." Lapis smirked.
"Sounds like a plan."
Later on that evening..
Peridots POV-

"Ready?" I asked lapis.
Lapis nodded as she giggled, she took my hand and we slipped out the hotel room into the long hallways of hotel, it was so quiet and to be honest it felt a little creepy..
I looked back at lapis who had a silly look on her face.
I smiled and held my index finger up to my lips, "shh." I hushed lapis so she could remain calm.
"What time is it?" I asked.
Lapis whipped out her phone to read the time.
"It's 10:40." Lapis whispered.
"Okay. Text pearl and tell her we are on our way." I told lapis.
She quickly moved her fingers as she typed in her message, suddenly a door clicked open and with no hesitation I grabbed lapis and whipped her into the ice room.
"What are you doing?!" Lapis exclaimed.
"Shh!! Listen.." I held lapis's arm as she stood as still as possible. I could hear a male voice approaching, as I heard his shoes shuffle off the dusty hotel carpet.
"I'll be back guys! I'm going to get some ice!" He said.
"Shit! Uhhh.. Act natural!" Lapis snapped her fingers. I nodded and grabbed a bucket to fill it with ice, the door clicked open and we both looked.
"Sup?" He said.
"Oh. Hey David." Lapis smiled sheepishly.
"Hey wait a second... I thought you guys were going on a double date with Amy and pearl?" David raised a brow.
"Wait.. Whattt???" Lapis and I both said in unison.
"Amethyst told me. Duh. She also wanted you guys to have these." David smirked as he handed us two plastic cards.
"Enjoy." David said as tool the bucket of ice we filled up and left the empty one as he exited the ice room. I scanned my ID and it said age 21.. But I'm.. 17... Wait...
"So not even one night in and we're breaking the law." Lapis scoffed.
"You can't complain we drank 400 dollars worth of fireball whiskey and other things.." I rolled my eyes.
"Ironic we're going out with the person that made us drink 400 dollars worth of fireball whiskey." Lapis rolled her eyes.
"Don't you get moody now. We're gonna have a good time breaking the law." I said smoothly.
------------
We were in the main lobby and we saw pearl and amethyst waiting, amethyst looked half dead but pearl saw us and she shook her arm making amethyst shoot up and look at lapis and I. She grinned evilly as she waved us over.
"So I assume he gave you them?" Amethyst smirked.
"Yup." Lapis said.
"Okay. Let's do this thing!!" Amethyst bruited out.
"Shh!! Amethyst!!" Pearl, lapis and I exclaimed.
--------------------------
NEW UPDATE TOMORROW.