Ex plus ex

Peridots POV-
This sucks... If I move to quick my arm splits open, or if I bump it! It splits open! Lapis can barely walk and she's on crutches it turns out her leg is pretty fucked up, lapis was sound asleep leaning on my good arm as soft snores escaped her mouth it put a smile on my face.
I'm smiling because I know that she's safe and so am I, we were both safe and this is the first time in a long time. After everyone left it was just the two of us, lapis slowly awoke from her sleep and stretched her arms out and wrapped her arms around me then she mumbled, "5 more minutes..." I giggled hugged her tight.
"Sleep as long as you want, under one condition.."
Lapis flipped over and her hair went in her eyes, I gently pushed the hairs out of the way of her eyes.
"And what's that condition?" Lapis raised a brow and smiled.
"You have to stay right here with me." I smirked. Lapis scoffed and started to laughing, she grabbed a pillow and hit me in the face.
"Bwah!!" I yelped. Lapis laughed as she pushed me over with the pillow and got on top of me, she pinned down my arms, and my legs.
"Hey I thought you were sleepy!" I grunted.
"And way to ruin my romantic pun!" I laughed.
"Ruin?" Lapis tilted her head and smiled.
"Yeah! You messed up my funky flow-"
I was cut off by a kiss attack from lapis.
"Hahaha! S-stop it! That tickles!" I laughed and kick my feet around trying to break free.
"I'm Never gonna stop loving you!! Muhaha!!" Lapis laughed. I broke my arms free and grabbed the back of her head, I pulled her into a strong passionate kiss I started to sit up and lapis reversed sitting on my lap with both of her legs over my waist as she played with my hair.
"GET SOMMEEEE!!" Amethyst yelled as she burst into a laugh attack.
"What the fuck amethyst!!" I yelled.
I heard snickering from behind her. "Goddamnit you guys!! I'm gonna fucking murder you all!!" I started to get up but they all took off.
I plopped back and let out a heavy sigh.
"Wanna go buy some drapes and curtains with me?" Peridot I asked.
Lapis laughed as she playfully punched me.
"Sure." Lapis said getting off of me.
"I wonder how long they were there.." I said pondering off.
"Hey peridot?" Lapis chimes beside me.
"Yeah?"
"Could you help me to my crutches?" Lapis blushed pointing to her leg.
"Sure." I smiled and got under her arm, and helped her up. It was a little awkward because her boob is right in my face, but ya know... I'm not complaining...
"Enjoying the view down there?" Lapis joked.
"WH-w-what?! Pshht! I'm not doing anything! I-I'm just helping you!" I blushed.
"Uhh huuuuhhh.. Sureeee peri." Lapis stretched out her words long and over exaggerated.
"Okay.. So maybe I was.." I rolled my eyes and blushed heavily.
"Don't blame me! I can't help that your super attractive!!" I exclaimed.
Lapis put me in a headlock, which pushed me even closer to her boob.
"Now.. *muph* I'm going to die.. *murph* from your boobs!! *Gasp!* LAPIS!!!" I yelled and tried to push my head out from under her, made it out and gasped for air. Lapis started to snicker and giggle.
"What?" I asked.
She bursted out laughing.
"WHAT?!" I yelled. I felt a smile crawl on my face but I tried to maintain a serious look, lapis raised her other arm and pointed to my hair.
"Wha?" I picked up lapis and looked into the front hall mirror. My eyes widened as I looked at my hair.. The angle it was ruined! The better question is what angle is it not in!! It spiked everywhere up, down, left, right, forwards, backwards! You name it!
"Oh..my... God.." I blushed as my jaw hung lose.
"BAHAHAHA!!!!!" Lapis started to burst with more laughter.
"I'll be back!" Said putting lapis down and ran to the bathroom to fix my hair.
*7 minutes later.*
"Ahh... That's so much better.." I said fixing my hoodie.
"Damn you took a long time! Let's go get those blinds and curtains!" Lapis exclaimed.
I opened up the door and helped her on her crutches.
TOO THE HOUSE HOLD SUPPLY STORE THINGY!!
We grabbed some drapes and curtains and tossed them into the cart.
"All done! Now we can romance in private.." I said wiggling my eyebrows.
Said wiggled her eyebrows back and we both started to giggle.
We arrived at the counter and put the supplies on the conveyor belt thing. The man calculated it and rolled his eyes. He smacked on his gum like a camel as he slowly punched in each number, he put his and out and popped his hip the other way.
"That will be... $379." He turned around on his one heal and continued to chew like a cow.
"379 DOLLARS?!?!" I spat..
"You want Em or not.." He glared at me. I growled as swiped my credit card, punching in my pin and shoving it back into my wallet.
"Also there's warranty.." He said flatly.
I rolled my eyes and smack another 40 dollars on the table.
"And there's a-"
"Go fuck yourself and have a nice day Elmer.." I growled picking up the currents and blinds.
"Well that was sweet of you." Lapis joked as she kept up with her crutches.
"Yeahhh... Well I kinda don't like being ripped off..." I smirked.
"Hehe.. So why don't we grab some, lunch?" Lapis suggested.
I raised a brow and looked at her then at my new drapes.
"I'll pay?"
"Okay! So where are we going!" I laughed.
"Wow.. You are really a sucker aren't you?" Lapis giggled.
"Whoops.." I said sarcastically.
I unlocked the car but before I could do that lapis and I stopped dead in our tracks... We heard a seductive moan from with in the parking lot.
"What the fuck?" Lapis and I both mouthed looking at each other.
I looked around the parking lot then I saw it.
"Lapis!" I whispered.
"Look dead ahead of us!" I whispered once again.
That's when we saw it.. Pearl and Jasper. Fucking each other in a house hold parking lot.
Lapis scoffed, but I couldn't help but laugh.
"Lapis get in the car I'm about to do something really regrettable.."
"Oh no." Lapis said hopping into the car. I started the engine and drove up beside the two fuck buddies, and stopped.
"Hey Jasper how does pear salt taste?" I snickered. I honked my horn as I snapped a photo of them. Jasper took her face out of pearls... Salt lick we will say...
"Wha?! You delete that right now!!!"
Jasper charged at me but I took off.
"See ya later fuck birds!" Lapis and I both started laughing. Ahhh... Public humiliation and black mail against my biggest enemy and lapis lazuli's evil ex.. How fun is this!
---------------——----------
Sorry not sorry!
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
I thought we could use a little lightening up in this book so why not make it fluffy and some what smutty!
Until next time goodbye my friends💚💙💚💙💚