Adoption (A One Direction Fan Fic)

This is not a love story.

I repeat, this is not a love story.

I'm so sorry to the people who expected a love story but it's not.

I'll post the prologue later, maybe in an hour or so.......

Oh and trailer is on the side ;) made by the lovely Stargazer yankee THANK YOU SO MUCH

Stay pretty my pretties! Unless you're a dude! Then stay handsome!

Vote

Comment

:)

Update : January 11, 2015

Hey daydreamers! I just want to say that now that the last book for this series has ended (Yes, if you haven't read any of my books and you're just starting out right now, I do have two other books for this)

Guys I just want to let you all know that I would not tolerate any hate or mean comments towards anyone or even to myself, okay? I also get comments saying that "Oh one direction adopting a child is so overrated blah blah blah you should've been more original blah blah blah" but you guys need to understand that this book was posted and it started a long time ago and I continued it for two reasons. One is that I love writing and it would have been a shame to just throw away all my hard work on this book which actually was created when I was 12 or 13 (I thought it was a pretty cool idea back then so that's why I created it with my own twist and turns and I was pretty damn happy with it.) I even tried to make it more mature and fun for the people who think like this by improving and editing my chapters. The other one is that there are people who actually enjoy my book and like it. They asked for the sequel and the third book which I gladly gave them. And I loved each and every part of my journey.

So please, if you think my book is overrated and is absolute crap, then just please don't read it then. Wattpad is a place where writers (experienced or not) can freely enjoy writing and posting chapters without the need of worrying if people would like it or not.

All I'm saying is that I don't want any harmful messages or comments directed towards my daydreamers or to me (But really, mostly my daydreamers because I love you guys so much)

xxx

Btw please read my new book :) Beauty, Roses and Attitude

Thank you

xxx
Another update: March 25, 2015
I am so sorry guys

No I wont be leaving (although I did consider it but I know well enough not to make hard decisions when you're sad) but I will be taking a break from wattpad. It can be a week, a month, a year who knows? It's just that wattpad reminds me of them so much and I have cried 2 hours straight now and I have a pounding headache.

I created this little account of mine because of my genuine fascination and love towards the FIVE boys and it just doesnt feel the same without him...I'm so sorry, I will eventually return to upload new chapters on Beauty, Roses and Attitudes but I dont think I'd be able to edit Adoption and all without crying. It's such a shame because I only have a couple of chapters left before i finish...

Sweet dreams my loves xxx
Statistics: February 2015

Top 5 countries who read Adoption:

1. USA - 65% (Ayyeeee slaaay)

2. UK - 9% (Omg I love you guys!)

3.Australia - 6% (Fudge cakes I love Australia)

4. Canada - 5% (Yaaaaaas)

5. Philippines - 2% (*.* where ma filipinos at)