Chapter 15- In less than an hour

Emerald’s POV

I woke up to the soft snores coming from Harry. Eleanor and Louis are sleeping peacefully on the mattress on my right while Harry was sleeping on the left side. They decided to have a sleep over in my room because they claim that they miss me so much.

I slowly got up and tried not to make a noise. Having an injured knee doesn’t help at all.

I hopped to the bathroom so I could make myself at least presentable. I brushed my teeth then combed the tangles away. I splashed some water on my face to take the sleepiness away too.

I hopped back to my room and tried to make my bed. Key word, tried.

I finally gave up and hopped to the kitchen. I heard loud giggled coming from Niall’s room, meaning that Natalie stayed over. I rolled my eyes and was about to hop when I heard something that broke my heart.

“I love you princess.” Niall said.

I thought I was his only princess…

I hopped to the kitchen, ignoring the tears that are about to spill. I reached out for a bowl and a spoon and made myself cereal.

I sat down quietly and ate that in peace, thinking about random things.  I didn’t have school today because Louis called the school and said I’ll be out for this week because of my injuries. Next week is our mini break so I kinda have two week off!

Loud footsteps approached the kitchen but it was the person I wanted to see the least.

Natalie.

I rolled my eyes and shoved a spoonful of cereal into my mouth, completely ignoring her glare.

“How the fuck did you do it?!” She screamed. She didn’t even try to use her inside voice. Didn’t she know that she could easily wake the others up? Idiot.

“How did I do what?” I asked innocently. She walked towards me and slapped me on the same cheek. It’s burning but I didn’t give her the satisfaction of crying in front of her.

“How did Eleanor, Louis and Harry join your side?!” She snapped.

“Because they’re smart! You didn’t really think that all of them would believe your lies right?” I glared at her hard.

She slapped me again causing me to whimper. I think it’s really bruised now.

“Don’t you ever use that tone on me bitch.” She said through gritted teeth. I was going to make up a comeback when I heard a gasp from behind her. I slowly looked and saw everyone looking at us with wide eyes.

When I say everyone, I mean everyone!

“Answer me!” She roared before she pulled on my hair. “Stop it.” I whimpered.

“Natalie.” A stern voice said. I managed to form a smirk before it was gone because of the pain.

Natalie’s eyes widened and of course she looked like she was trying to make up an excuse.

Eleanor, Harry and Louis rushed to my side, comforting me. They were followed by Perrie and Danielle who had tears on their eyes. Liam, Zayn and Niall were looking at Natalie like they could kill her.

I sniffed followed by a sob until I was full on crying.

I’m just so happy right now! Not about Natalie hurting me, but because everything would finally be normal.

“Get some ice Louis.” Eleanor instructed. Louis followed and went over to the ice dispenser. He wrapped a towel around the ice and gave it to Eleanor who placed it on my cheek.

I looked over at Danielle and Perrie who has tears on their eyes. It’s like they’re slowly regretting that they didn’t believe me.

They didn’t really do anything wrong, they just believed the wrong person. Same with Liam and Zayn. Niall also, but he promised that I’m going to be his princess and only me. He promised…

He also promised that I’m going to be his top priority and not anyone else.

“Ems, how are you feeling?” Louis asked. I looked around and saw everyone’s gaze on me.

“I-I have to go.” I said before I hopped out of the kitchen and to my bedroom. I locked it behind me and slid down the door.  

In less than an hour, they found out.

I broke down

Again

Niall’s POV (10 minutes ago)

“I love you princess.” I whispered. I was thinking of Emerald and how I want her to forgive me so it just slipped out of my mouth.

Natalie giggled and unwrapped herself from me.

“Love you too.” She pecked me on the lips. Oh wait, she thought I was…Nevermind.

“Where you going?”

“To the kitchen, I’m thirsty.” She whispered before she went out the door. I just laid there and thought about Emerald again. I love that kid so much, it hurts that she hates me.

“How the fuck did you do it?!” I heard Natalie scream. My eyes widened as I hopped out of the bed and ran out of my room. I heard the other rooms opening too.

“What the hell was that?” Zayn whispered. We all quietly snuck until we were right behind the kitchen door. I heard a slap causing me to reach for the doorknob but Liam mouthed not yet.

“How did Eleanor, Louis and Harry join your side?!” Natalie screamed again. What?

“Because they’re smart! You didn’t really think that all of them would believe your lies right?” Emerald’s voice said. Someone got slapped again.

“Don’t you ever use that tone on me bitch.” Natalie growled. Okay that’s it.

I opened the door revealing a whimpering Emerald, clutching her face and a glaring Natalie.

So it was true…

I’m an idiot

A fucking idiot.

Oh god.

Emerald looked up and she was surprised to see everyone staring at her. “Answer me!” Natalie said before she pulled on Emerald’s hair.

“Stop it.” Emerald whimpered.

“Natalie.”

Author’s Note

So you know how someone deleted the chapter 15 I wrote?! Yeah. So I had to rewrite it and stuff…

So guys…NIALL KNOWS THAT NATALIE IS A BITCH!!! YAY

But will Emerald forgive him?

25 comments and 25 votes for the next chapter!

Because I’ll have school next week. Pray for me that I won’t rip out my classmate’s faces. I really just want to stay at home and stalk One Direction.

Stay pretty my pretties! Unless you’re a dude! Then stay handsome!

Vote

Comment

:)