Chapter 16- Pillow Fights

Important Note: Don’t feel left out if I don’t respond to all of you! I love you all equally but sometimes, I have no idea how to respond to everyone!

Emerald’s POV

“Open the door love.” I heard Harry say from behind the door. I don’t know why I ran…

I guess it was just too much for me to take in. I guess I’m just not ready to face Niall yet. I know if he ever begs for my forgiveness, I’m going to give it to him because I’m too nice. I want him to suffer at least a bit but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

I love all of them so much, it’s hard to say no when they beg.

But then again, they chose Natalie over me…

But so did Eleanor, Louis and Harry at first!

All this thinking is making me dizzy. Why can’t I just be a normal girl with no problems except for what to wear?

“Emerald…” I sighed knowing who it is. He has guts to come knocking on my door though.

“Go away, all of you.” I said. “We can’t do that.” Niall said. “Yes you can. Just walk away, simple as that.” I snapped.

I didn’t really intend to snap at him, I’m just really stress and a bit freaked out.

“Please can I talk to you?” His voice sounded like he’s going to cry and second now. “I don’t really want to talk right now.” I said before I stood up and walked over to my bed.

I’m planning on camping out in here for the day; I think I could manage without food. My phone dinged causing me to jump a bit. I reached out for the device and looked at the name.

Dylan?

Oh my gosh Dylan! I haven’t talked to him for so long!

Hey Emerald! You didn’t come to school today :( Is something wrong?

-Dylan

He’s concern? My cheeks felt like it was burning, and it’s not because of the slap.

Yeah, I kinda sprained my ankle XD Don’t worry, it’s nothing really…

-Emerald

Well are you going to school tomorrow?

-Dylan

Sadly no…I’m excused for the week.

-Emerald

Well that’s too bad! Oh wait, can I ask you something?

-Dylan

Yeah sure, what is it?

-Emerald

Can we watch a movie next Sunday? I mean you don’t need to say yes…it’s just that I really want to spend more time with you…

-Dylan

Okay wow. I really want to scream and jump around but that just gives Niall a reason to burst in my room.

That would be great! Pick me up at let’s say 5?

-Emerald

Thanks for saying yes! I have to go now :)

-Dylan