Chapter 17- Dates and Niall

Dedicated to @lupita125 you are really an amazing person <3 I didn’t get such a great response to my other books! I really think that Adoption would get higher reads, comments and votes than Liam Payne’s Other Sister :’) Thank you all so much for your support!!! That sounds like I’m giving out a speech because I won something XD

Uploading this chapter even though I haven’t reached the votes because I love you all so much!!!! Don’t expect me to do this on every chapter though…hehe

WAIT I WANT YOU GUYS TO DO SOMETHING!!!! ASK ME ANYTHING BELOW EXCEPT FOR MY NAME. MY NAME IS CONFIDENTIAL!!! I’ll be posting a chapter with my answers on them :) Well it’s not really going to be a chapter but you know…. Don’t be afraid to ask me silly questions! I just want to have a good laugh!

And can someone please explain this to me: It says that Adoption is Adventure #130 what does that mean? Sorry I’m kinda new to this….

Okay enough babbling….chapter something below:

Emerald’s POV

“You look so grown up.” Danielle wiped her nonexistent tear away. I stared at her weirdly before smoothing my dress again. It wasn’t really a girly girl dress. It was like what you could see a celebrity wearing when she would take a stroll on the most expensive park.

That makes sense right?

“Okay so here are the rules, no hugging, no kissing, and no holding hands, no leaning on his shoulder, n-“Danielle slapped Liam’s arm before he could continue.

Basically, it was only Niall who didn’t come up to me and apologize. It kinda hurts and it broke my heart but I’m slowly mending it by focusing on the people who surrounds me.

When Liam and Zayn found out that I’m going on a date, they reacted like Louis and Harry.

Flashback

“WHAT NO! NO YOU ARE NOT GOING ON A DATE!” Liam and Zayn creepily said in unison. Did they practice this secretly?

“Louis and harry agreed.” I pouted. “Well we’re not going to agree.” Liam said sternly. “It’s just one date Liam.” Danielle sighed.

“No, my Emerald is not going on a date with anyone until she’s 100.” Zayn answered. I groaned and fell back on the chair to watch them argue back and forth, much like Louis and Harry the other day.

“Liam.” Danielle warned. “Zayn.” Perrie glared at Zayn. The two boys gulped and slowly backed away.

They’re scared of their girlfriends?

“But Dani…” Liam whined. “She’s growing up Liam, she needs to do some teen stuff.” Danielle spoke softly.

Liam looked at me and back at Danielle then to me again. He approached me slowly and crouched down until he’s level with me.

“Emerald…..” I looked at him hopefully.

“No.” He answered. I groaned and put a pillow on my face. “Liam!” Danielle scolded a laughing Liam.

“But seriously though, you may not go to that date.” Liam said seriously. “Liam I think the girls are right, we should at least give her a chance to be free for one night only.” Zayn said.