Chapter 8- Where?!

I have been waiting to post this chapter -__- you guys haven't reached the target yet but I'm I'm trying to be nice hehe

Emerald’s POV

“I’m going to be Niall’s princess and not you, understand?” She sneered. “Um excuse me?” I said.

“You heard me.” She grabbed my arm tightly and forcefully looked at her. “Stop, you’re hurting me.” I whimpered. “I know lil slut. Now I want you to listen, if you ever tell Niall about this little conversation of ours, I will do something about it. Got it?” She whispered harshly.

“Niall will never love a girl like you, you just practically brained washed him.” I said. “And I intend to keep it that way.” She said.

“What’s going on in here?” She let go of my arm which was starting to turn red. I covered it and smiled at Niall. “Nothing.” I said quickly.

“I was just admiring her eyes. She has very pretty eyes.” Natalie said. “Yeah she does. She’s the prettiest princess ever.” He walked over to where Natalie was standing and wrapped and arm around her waist. Natalie glared at me but then smirked when she noticed my face.

How could Niall date her? She’s basically a witch who wants to make my life miserable, I could already tell.

“We’re home!” Louis’ voice echoed through the whole house. I grinned and made a mad dash to the front door. “Hey guys!” I squealed. I hugged each and every one of them. “So where did you all go?” I asked.

“We went to the mall, Niall said to hurry back home he said he has a surprise for us.” Liam said.

“Yeah it’s a really big surprise.” I faked smiled. I went back to the living room with the others behind me. The chattering stopped when they saw Natalie.

“Guys this is Natalie.” Niall said. “Nice to meet you Natalie.” Harry winked at Niall who rolled his eyes. “So Natalie and I have been dating and I just want to intro-“He was cut off by the girls’ squeals.

“You guys are dating?! You have to tell us everything.” Eleanor grabbed Natalie’s arm and the four went upstairs to one of their rooms I guess.

The girls haven’t even said hi to me.

“So how was school Ems?” Louis asked. “It was fine, listen um I need to do homework catch up with you guys later.” I waved goodbye to them before picking up my bag and slowly went upstairs. I could hear the girls chattering and giggling in Niall’s room. I looked at it sadly before opening my door and closing it slowly.

If only they all knew what Natalie really is. I don’t even know how she does it. She’s so plastic that Barbie is jealous.

I wasn’t really going to do homework; I already did them in school in advance. Yes I am very keen in doing my homework really early. I was actually going to figure out how to upload and edit a video for YouTube. I’m planning on filming one video of me singing and playing the guitar on the weekends, which is in three days.

Niall taught me how to play one song last week and Hailey helped me improve a little. It was really fun learning the guitar. I could probably film it in the music room at night when everyone is asleep.

I opened up my laptop and browsed the internet until I knew the basics. I am a very fast learner and it helps in situations like this.

There was a knock on my door. “Um come in!” I called out. The door opened and in came Niall. “Hey princess what are you doing?” He sat on the foot on my bed. I closed the tab quickly and opened a new one.