Chapter 4- Bonfire song

Emerald’s POV

Everything around me is black. I couldn’t hear any noise around me but the memory that is replaying over and over again.

They were released.

I don’t get it.

The police said they were going to be in jail for at least 10 years.

Why are they released now?

I broke into sobs. I just wish the boys are here to comfort me. I want them to hug me and tell me that it’s all going to be okay. I want them to tell me that they won’t hurt me no more.

But how could they?

They don’t even know that my parents are psycho people.

“Niall?” I said. I looked around but no answer. “Louis?” I croaked.

“Zayn. Please answer me.”

“Liam? Where are you guys?”

“Harry, I miss you guys already.” I whispered.

Why am I not home with them? What happened? Why am I here?

The last thing that I remembered is the anchor woman speaking and telling the viewers that my parents have been released. Did I black out because that?

I can’t believe I’m so weak.

I let out an ear piercing scream and smashed my hand on the ground I’m standing on.

“Why me?! I didn’t do anything wrong to you!” I screamed.

“I don’t deserve this.” I whispered before my eyes dropped and I’m back to a sleeping trance.

“Emerald?”

“Princess wake up please.”

“Ems, you’re scaring me. Please wake up love.”

“Guys look! She’s crying!”

“Oh my God she’s in pain! Emerald!”

 I could feel myself being shaken awake.

I groggily opened my eyes. My sight was a blur so I rubbed my eyes, which was wet with tears.

“You’re awake!” I was immediately tackled by five grown men. I sniffed and pushed away from their hugs.