Chapter 20- Diana

Hello lovely people! I have decided to continue this story because almost everyone said continue. But, someone said continue for five more chapters then do a sequel. And that is exactly what I’m going to do! Enjoy this chapter!

Word of advice: Listen to Diana if you want while you’re reading this chapter. I have it on the side too.

Emerald’s POV

Bags

Check

Money

Check

Letters

Check

I sighed and stuffed my notepad in my now full bag. It’s one in the morning; everyone is asleep except for me.

I gripped the letters, shakily as I walked towards Liam and Dani’s room first. I have a letter for everyone saying things…

I opened their door slowly, careful not to make a creaking sound. The two were sleeping, facing each other. I smiled sadly before placing the two letters on their bed side table.

“I love you.” I whispered before kissing both their cheeks. Danielle moved slightly but Liam stayed still.

It’s so hard not to cry right now.

I closed their door slowly before going to Harry’s room. No doubt he’s in his boxers.

I tried to stifle my giggled at the scene in front of me. His room was a total mess. Clothes everywhere, a pillow thrown across the room but what something broke my heart. His eyes were puffy, his nose was red and tissues were everywhere.

I sighed as I kissed his cheek. I lifted his hand gently and slipped the letter under before lowering his hand again.

 “Bye Harry.” I whispered. He mumbled something causing me to run away from his room.

I then made my way to Zayn’s and Perrie’s room. They’re room was a bit tidier that Liam’s and Dani’s.

I walked over to them and gave both a kiss on the cheek. I dropped the letters on the chair in front of their bed. Why is a chair there? I have no idea.

“Bye love birds.” I whispered.

“Emerald.” Zayn mumbled causing me to hide under the bed quickly. “I love you.” He mumbled before I heard him snoring softly again.

Is he dreaming of me? I frowned and made my way to Louis and Eleanor’s room. Louis has his arm wrapped protectively around Eleanor causing me to smile brightly.

I want their relationship someday to be honest. I want someone to treat me like the boys treated me.

Like a princess…

But my reign is over now.

I shook my thoughts away as I kissed their cheeks before carefully placing the letters in between the two.

“I’ll miss you two so much.” I whispered.

One more to go…

I’m honestly closer to Niall than any of the boys but I still love all of them equally.

I tip toes to the last room, opening it quietly. Niall was not in his bed causing me to panic slightly. I looked around his room and saw the bathroom lights were open and I heard sobbing.

I would do anything to have a Horan hug again. I placed the letter on his bed side table; hopefully he’s not going to see that until tomorrow. The bathroom light closed causing me to bolt out of the room and to my own.