Chapter 10- The she devil

Emerald’s POV

“Are you sure Niall? I mean what if Natalie is busy? I’m sure I could take care of myself.” I said slowly. I really don’t want to be home alone with the she devil. Who knows what she might do to me.

“No it’s fine! Natalie really wanted to bond with you; this is a perfect opportunity for you two to bond!” He said excitedly. I inwardly groaned and looked around. They were all looking at me for the answer.

“Okay fine.” I groaned. “Great! I’m just going to call Natalie now.” He said. “Wait! Can I invite Hailey and Mia over?” I said pleadingly. “Yeah sure go ahead.” I grinned and ran up to my room to get my phone. I dialed Mia’s number and waited patiently for her to answer her phone.

“Hello?” She said cheerfully. “Hey Mia!” I said. “Emerald! Oh my god let me put you in speaker! Hailey is here too!” She squealed. Awesome!

“Hey Emerald!” I heard Hailey say from the other line.

“Hey Hailey! What are you guys doing?” I asked them. “Nothing. It’s boring!” Mia whined. I laughed and sat down on the bed. “Do you guys want to come here to hang out or something?” I said.

“Really?! We would love to! See you in 5 minutes!” I heard Hailey said before the line went dead. I giggled and softly threw my phone beside me.

Well at least I have someone to talk to. I mean I could talk to Natalie but I know that she’s just going to tell me that she’s going to be Niall’s princess and not me. Niall promised me that I’m his only princess so that isn’t going to happen.

The doorbell rang and I sprinted to the front door, beating Louis who was walking towards it calmly. “Wow someone is excited.” He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out before opening it to reveal two panting girls.

“Did you two run?” I stared at them with wide eyes. “Yes.” Mia puffed out. I laughed and ushered them to come in. “Go sit at the living room, I’ll bring you two some water.” I instructed them. They followed my order and sat down on the comfortable couch.

I went to the living room and got out two glasses of water. “You thirsty Ems?” Louis asked. “Nope, it’s for Mia and Hailey. They ran just to get here.” I giggled. I filled the two glasses with water and slowly walked to the living room, careful not to spill anything.

“Here you go!” I said. They drank the water fast as if they never drank before. “Better?” I asked. “Much. Let’s go to your room.” Mia said. I led them to my room, reminding myself to put those glasses back to the kitchen later.

“So any reason why you invited us here?” Hailey said. We all plopped our butts down my bed. “Yeah there is.” I said. I just need to get this out my system.

“There’s this girl named Natalie. Niall is dating her and she is mean as hell! I swear she’s so plastic! When everyone is around, she acts sweet and kind towards me but when it’s just the two of us, she treats me like crap.” I glared at the floor. “I hate people like that.” Mia mumbled.

“That’s not all! You guys know that Niall calls me princess and only me right?” I said. They both nodded. “Well she told me that I’m not Niall’s princess anymore but her.” I pouted.

“That girl has got to go!” Hailey said. “Yeah…but I am trying to be nice to her because Niall will be heartbroken if I’m mean to her.” I said. “Why is the world so cruel?!” Mia groaned. I laughed but I kinda agreed with her.

“Princess! Natalie is here! We’re going to leave you four alone!” I heard Niall call from downstairs.

“Speaking of the devil.” I muttered. There was the sound of the door closing and the sound of heels. “Emerald you little bitch! Where are you?!” I heard Natalie say. Mia’s and Hailey’s eyes widened. “Wow.” Hailey muttered. “Yeah, she’s a devil.” I sighed. She burst in the door wearing her underwear, or at least her outfit could pass as underwear.