Chapter Three

***
"And people would always wish our love apart if they found out."
***

In the first place, I don't know why I am believing this girl I don't know in front of me. But I have to.

"How do we go back to our normal selves again?"Asked Jane.

"Fully dry your tail, then everything will be back to the way it was before." I gave a small nod, and we hurried away. I gave a little flick of my tail and I felt like I was flying, it felt like the water was my home. I flicked my tail repeatedly, and everything around got past by us in just a blur.

We got to the shore, where our towels waited for us. It was too early in the morning, not much people were there to be seen. Food stalls have just opened right about when we got out of the bathroom.

Jane and I dropped our wet clothes to our house and walked our way back to the restaurant. The place was almost full, and that's when we realized that today is the grand opening of this newly built resto.

"I'd like to have everything on the menu."Jane said and looked at me.

"For real? Me too." We laughed. In the end we got half of the menu and the waiter looked at us like,  who are these slim girls that eat like elephants?

We didn't care, we were hungry. And nothing's gonna stop me and my bestfriend from eating.

In the middle of devouring food, two guys came over at our table.

"Uh, do you mind sharing the table? There are no vacant seats for us so.." He stammered and looked around.

"Sure."

They sat beside us, and we ate in silence. This guy's hot, I thought. His muscular body that fitted his shirt was something I could not get my eyes off. Then I placed my eyes to his face, and I know for that moment, he already saw I was swooning over him.

"I know right? I know you think I'm hot." He laughed, and drank his soda.

"You wish." I laughed and the awkwardness of everything was now gone. That's when we started talking to each other.

"So, this guy here is Anthony, and the one you're looking at right now is none other than handsome Sean." He laughed again. I sighed, hearing his laugh is like listening to an angel. I could get used listening to him everyday.

"I'm Heather and this is Jane." They looked at us, up and down, and I started thinking they were some kind of perverts.

"Hey, my eyes are up here."I said, rolling my eyes.
"I know. I just wanted to ask why you guys eat so much and gain nothing. That's unfair. Really."

"I know right? You think we are hot." I smirked, and they laughed, looking down.

"Walk with us?" Asked Anthony.

And in that moment, Jane already had said yes. I knew it. This girl's got a crush on someone.

We went out of the resto, the four of us. They showed us where they lived, not too far from our house. They said they'd visit us everyday, for sunrise and sunset walks. How romantic can this guy be?

Anthony and Sean saw a live volleyball game, and they joined. We just watched them play as we sat with the fans screaming their names. They were like flying, spiking the ball hard and making the ball kiss the sand. They were strong. Strong enough to wreck the whole court.

Every time Sean scored, he'd look at me and wink. And I couldn't help but blush.

When they were done playing, the boys went our way and saw girls giving us sharp looks. And I'm like, no gurl this guy's with me.

"You guys were so amazing! What you did back there,was jaw dropping." I said.

"Haha, thanks. All for you, dear." Sean winked, and I don't think Jane saw it. She was busy with Anthony as well.

"Can you please stop winking at me? You did it all the time, when you were playing." I softly punched his arm.

"Um, let me think. No."

***

Both of the boys walked us home.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow then."Sean said to me.

"Thanks for today. We had fun hanging out with you guys."I said. Before walking on the front door step, Sean winked at me for the last time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

{Author's Note:}

Oh. My. Gawd. I don't think they're just friends. Don't you think?

Anyways, here's Chapter 3. VOTE COMMENT SHARE LIKE LOVE or whatever but don't forget to. Thanks! :3 xoxo

-A