Chapter Six

He? Saved my life? Would I even believe him? There are lots of questions on my mind. I feel like I just want to cry. I really miss my parents so bad and I'm stuck here in a mysterious place filled with mysterious people that I don't even know.

What if, I'll talk to that handsome merman that just talked to me a while ago then help me to get out of this mythical place? I know mermaids doesn't even exist, now I've seen one.

Oh, that sounds like a great plan. I walked towards the door and left it open.

"Heyyy merman? Where are you and I think I really need you right now." My voice echoed through the great halllway and yet, no one hears me.

I went down to the royal staircase and I saw no one. Ugh, where are they anyway? I tried one more time to call out for him and then he finally appeared.

"Hey. What's up? Need any help?" Thank goodness he's here. If I'm alone down here, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep.

"I need your help to get me out of here." And guess what? It's freezing cold down here and I only wear shorts, t shirt and I'm barefeet. Who swims here with slippers?

"Why do you wanna leave? Don't you want to stay here first?" He asked me.

"Me? Stay here? I don't belong here. I'm just nothing but a human and I'm not one of you."

Do they have a phone? Because I really need to call 911 now.

"Hey, take this chance. A place underwater is a very rare thing to see. And mermaids aren't the easiest to find." There, he brainwashed me.

I know I really want to be a mermaid since I was a kid, but now I'm talking to one of them! Can you believe that?

When I was about 11 years old, I used to print some pictures and some articles about mermaids and stick them to my bedroom wall or inside my cabinet.

And whenever I hear the word 'sea' or 'water', one thing comes up to my mind. Yup, 'Mermaids'.

"If I stay here, would I see my family again?" I asked him.

"Of course you would! I'd like to give you a tour if you want." It was nice for him to offer. But before I accept his offer, I'd like to eat first.

I'm starving.

"Hey, I have to eat first. I'm hungry."

"Oh, let me take you to my favorite restaurant. But, I have to change you first."

Change? I have no time to change. And change my what? My appearance? I need food.

I groaned. I can't take this anymore and I can't wait to eat.

-----------

Please VOTE COMMENT or SHARE

Thanks! ;)