Chapter Seventeen

"My, are you okay?" The Queen held my hand and she helped me stand up. I wiped my tears before saying anything.

"I thought Blake likes me. How could he marry that girl?" I said, starting to cry again.

"Dear, I tried to change the King's decision but he won't listen. I am so sorry." The Queen hugged me and tried to make me feel okay.

"All I ever wanted from him is to fight for me. Can't he do that?" I said, tears running down my face.

"I'll fight for you. No matter what, you're a part of our family now." She smiled. I just nodded in response and we attended the ceremony with my eyes all red because of crying.

I looked at them. Oh, they're so happy together.  I looked away but the pain won't even stop.

"Now, do you, Andrea, take Blake as your loving husband forever?" The priest asked.

"I do." 

"And, do you, Blake, take Andrea as your loving wife forever?" The priest asked again.

"I don't." Right after when he said that, the King started to get mad at him.

"What are you doing?!" The King exploded in anger.

"Why are you forcing me to marry a girl that I don't even love? What should I do with her?" The crowd sat still with their mouth opened. They seem like they wanted to say something but nothing comes out.

The Queen stood up.

"He's right. Blake doesn't even love that girl. Who wouldn't you let him choose the one he loves?" Happiness flowed through my body. The Queen fought for me.

The crowd started to agree with the Queen so the King agreed.

"You're right. Son, I know you've always listened to me. But now is the time to listen to your heart. Go forth and choose your loved one." The Queen looked at me and winked. I sighed in relief. I thought she was gonna let me die here seeing Blake and his wife having fun together.

By the time we got to the palace, I thanked the Queen in personal.

"Thank you so much for fighting for me. I thought you're gonna let me die here in pain." I hugged he tight and she hugged me back.

"Like what I told you, you're a part of our family now." I smiled for the last time and went to my room.

I removed my make up and brushed my hair. I heard the door close and I saw Blake standing there.

"You didn't fight for me." I said.

"Yes I did." I punched him softly and put the brush back where it belongs.

"I went through tough things today, I'm so tired." I yawned.

"Yes I know. You've been so strong. That's what I like about you. You never give up on things easily." Blake said and he annoyed me a bit by messing my hair.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." He kissed my forehead and left my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes will resume tomorrow (T^T) Don't worry, I'll find a way to update. XD Goodnight readers! Don't forget to vote :)

"