Chapter Twenty Three

The guy behind me took me somewhere far but I never gave up on marking things we passed. It seemed like forever but I didn't stop. When we got to the place, I saw Glimmer. Oh God, I don't want to die early.

"So, you're not in my army now, are you?" She asked. Glimmer was beautiful as always but then she changed her appearance. Her crown with shimmering jewels became a crown with thorns. Her silver tail became deadly black with a little shade of red. Her angelic face became fierce. In short, she became more terrifying than ever.

I must be strong, I shouldn't cry. 

"Guards! Get ready to kill this human." Glimmer said, spitting the word 'human'. And then she looked at me with disgust.

"Please don't kill me, I am one of you." I begged.

"You? One of us? You must be dreaming, my sweet child." She wiped my cheeks softly and unexpectedly, she slapped my face so hard. That hurt so much.

My mom never did this to me. Glimmer was the first one to slap me this hard.

"I don't know why humans like you have ghastly taste. Look at the merpeople, they know how to separate ugly to pretty. Not like you humans, you mix everything together." How dare she judge us humans!

Glimmer chained my hand so tight, my veins almost popped. She locked me into a room with nothing but me tied into a chair.

"We'll get back to you, sweetie." She winked at me and left. Oh wait, my necklace with tracker.

It started beeping so I pressed it using my chin. Then I heard Blake's voice.

"Heather, where are you? You ran away?" He asked over the necklace.

"Help me, Blake. I'm at Glimmer's lair." I kept my voice down so Glimmer will not enter this room and seeing me with this necklace with detector.

"Okay, we're on our way." Right when Blake said that, my heart almost popped out of my chest.

"Just hurry, Blake. Hurry!" And then my necklace turned off. Go Blake! My knight in shining armor! My prince is on his way to rescue me!

And then suddenly, Glimmer entered the room.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked curiously. Looking at her eyes is so hard to do. Her eyes were burning red like a fire.

"Me? I was talking to nobody. Um, maybe it's just your imagination." I stammered.

"Are you sure you weren't talking to someone?" Glimmer asked once again. 

I nodded in response.

"Liar!" She slapped me again for the second time. And I felt blood leaking from my mouth.

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked weakly.

"You took Blake away from me! You're not supposed to have any admirers down here! But you, you made him fall in love with you!" She screamed.

I didn't say anything. Glimmer snapped her fingers and one of her guards hit me with a wooden chair. My head started bleeding. The guard hit me again and more blood came out of my head.

"Please, I had enough." Glimmer was about to say something, but then the metal door exploded and I saw Blake accompanied with thousand of his soldiers.

I didn't say anything, I don't have enough energy to say his name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pooe Heather. Whatcha think? :D Please vote, comment and don't forget to show your appreciation. (^u^) Thank you! xx