Chapter Fifteen

The first one I need to find is Blake. I went after him.

"What are you doing here? You should stay inside." He said. With the loud noises, I cannot hear him at all.

"What? I can't hear you." Now I expect him to make his voice louder.

"It's not safe for you here! You should get back inside!" He shouted.

"But I want to help!" He ignored me and he kept on fighting those sharks.

I didn't have any choice but to stay inside my room so I did.

Moments passed, Blake went inside my room.

"Glimmer wasn't there. It's just her sharks trying to destroy this palace." Oh, Glimmer wasn't there. That's music to my ears. Ever since Blake told me that Glimmer was the sea witch, I didn't even think twice either to hate her to death or not. How did she make us believe?

 "It's okay, Heather. We're safe now, even the villagers. Now, want to join me eating our lunch?" I nodded. I've stayed 3 hours in my room a while ago  waiting for the war to be over. 

We went downstairs to eat. I was the first one to finish my dish and I thanked the King and Queen for that wonderful lunch. I better go to my room than to stare at them eating. That's rude. So yeah, I went to my room and lay down. I stared the ceiling and few moments passed, I was already asleep.

-Blake's P.O.V.-

I was eating my food when suddenly, my dad's shellphone began to ring.

He stood up and answered the phone. I didn't care who it was and I continued eating.

"Blake? I like her." My mom said.

"Who? Heather?" 

"Yes. She's very polite and silent. She doesn't talk much. Not like the girl you brought here last time, she was loud and noisy and everything." My mom likes hHeather. So that means there's a pretty big chance for her to be mine.

When I was done, I stood up but dad called me.

"Blake?" I turned around to see what he wants.

"Come here, I need something to discuss with you." So I sat down and listened to him.

"Mr. Summerall, my closest trade partner, told me that he is willing to make his daughter as your wife. We already planned everything. In two days, you're getting married to that girl." What? No. This can't be.

"No, dad. I'm not marrying whoever that is." I protested.

"No? You don't know what you're saying." He chuckled.

"I am NOT marrying that girl. You can't make me!" I raised my voice and went upstairs as quickly as I could.

I entered Heather's room and I saw her taking a nap.

I sat down beside her and stared at her angelic face for a while.

"No, Heather. I promise, I'm not marrying that squid. Whoever she might be." I left her room and closed the door gently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Hooray again for the author who updated! :D Also, I would appreciate your support just by voting. :) Voting means so much to me. So, see y'all tomorrow. Goodnight! :D