Chapter Eight

"Blake, I have one thing to ask."
"What is it?" He asked while facing the wall.
"Just don't laugh at me. Okay?"
"Okay, fine." He said. I inhaled deeply and I counted to three on my head.

"You may look now, Blake." He faced me and stared at me like his eyes almost sparkled.

-Blake's P.O.V-
When I looked to see Heather, I was in complete shock. She looked absolutely beautiful and the little clip on her hair fits her perfectly.

"Um, are you okay, Blake?" I didn't utter a single word. It's like I've been paralyzed by her beauty.

"Heather, you look..." Her skin is so flawless, her lips looked so soft and her face, she's so beautiful.
"I look what, Blake?"
"You look so perfect. To be honest, I think you're naturally pretty." She bowed her head and didn't say anything at all.

I knelt before her.

"Something wrong, Heather?" Then she tilted her head and looked at me.
"Nothing, I'm just hungry." I forgot that we're about to eat so I offered her lunch.

"Wanna grab lunch with me?" The frown on her face immediately fadef away.
"Sure, Blake! Where do we eat?" I grabbed her wrist and went outside.

-Reastaurant-
"What do you wanna eat, Heather?" I asked her. She didn't say anything, she just stared into the menu. The look on her face says that she wants to eat everything on the list.

I waited for her to respond.
"Hey, that color purple thingy looks delicious. I want to take that one please." I took her order.

"What do you want to drink?" She looked so serious again and took her time just by picking a drink. She looks so cute when she's so serious.

"Um, that one." She pointed out the big glass of octopus ink and I paid all of her food by handing the cashier some 4 black pearls. Here underwater, our currency is black pearl.

Humans think they are hard to find. But for us, black pearls are just random stones we see everyday.
We sat near the window and talked.

"Hey, I want to thank you for saving my life. If you didn't, I'm dead by now." She said while looking straight into my eyes. Here eyes were hazel brown and it shone through the ray of the sun.

"Nah, nevermind. Saving a human's life is normal for a prince like me." She didn't respond and looked through the window.

"It's so beautiful down here and now I believe that the Kingdom of the Mermaids really exist. Wow, just wow." She tucked her hair behind her ear and enjoyed the view.

Yeah, the view's beautiful and so is she. She looks really amazed and I'm feeling like I want her to stay.

"Do you want to stay here with me?" I asked her. Her eyes sparkled through the sunlight and she faced me.

"I do. But how about my family? I'm not seeing them again? Forever?" She became worried.
-----------------------------
Don't forget to vote. :)
Thanks! ;)