Chapter Ten

-Restaurant-

I saw our food waiting on the table. And Heather, sitting there all alone.

"Why didn't you eat your food?"

"I was waiting for you, Blake. I want us to eat together." I just scoffed then we started eating. I noticed, even though she's that hungry, she is still calm. The way she eats.

"Heather?" 

"Hmm?" 

"What's it like up there? You know, up there on land." I asked.

"Nothing. It's just normal up there, it's dry." She said then gulped her drink.

When we were done, we went back to the palace.

"Hey, did you enjoy our meal?" She faced me and almost jumped out of terror. She still have that octopus ink on her upper lips. I grabbed a tissue (the thing that humans call to wipe the dirt off of something) then I wiped it off.

"If I want to rest, where should I be lying down? Here in your couch?" She sat down.

"No, absolutely not there." I said while tilting my head.

"If not here, then where?" 

"Follow me, I'll show you." We went upstairs and I showed her the peach door.

"Open it." Heather opened the door and a big smile appeared on her beautiful face.

"I'll sleep here?" I nodded.

"It's perfect!" Well, I'm glad she liked it. This room was once a guest room. And now, this is Heather's room from now on.

"Wait here, I'll just lock the front door first. You know, someone we don't know might get inside." She nodded and then I closed the door gently.

-Heather's P.O.V.-

This is probably the best day ever. A handsome prince just saved my life, he wanted me to stay here with him, we ate outside without spending any money, and then let me stay in their palace. What a lucky girl I am!

I lay down into my bed and rested my mind for a while. I think I have a crush--on Blake. That's the most precious secret I have to keep for myself. Suddenly, Blake went inside then sat beside me while I lay down to my bed.

"Oh, you're gonna sleep. Then I'll be going out while you do your beauty sleep here." Blake stood up and I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Please don't go. I'm not used being alone in a mystical place." I sank my cheeks into the soft pillow.

"Um, do you want me to read you a bedtime story before sleeping?" 

"Of course not, I'm not five anymore. When I wake up, I want to see you beside me. Is that a big favor to ask?" I said.

"No, not at all." 

I faced the bedside table and moments later, I was already in deep sleep. In the dream, I saw Sean. And he was talking to me.

--------------------------------

Hello guys! I'm really really sorry for not updating. I didn't have time for this last week cause Midterms arrived. And I had to review. So yeah, our First midterm examination's over! And I'm gonna be spending my time to update and finish this story. Don't forget to vote! (^u^) Thanks guys! :D