Chapter Twenty Eight

-Heather's P.O.V.-

I was getting dizzy so I went back to bed. And slept. Maybe my head got spinning because I was up early. So, yeah. As I was saying, I went back beside Blake and went to sleep.

***

I woke up after 1 and a half hour and I saw Blake in front of me carrying a tray. He opened it. 

Yum, my favorite. Omelet and sausages. You know, those usual food for morning. And juice.

I stuffed those in my mouth and didn't say anything while savoring its flavor.

"Whoa, slow down." He chuckled.

"This is the best breakfast ever," I said.

After I ate, I chugged down my drink and let out a loud burp. It was kinda embarassing though.

"Sorry." I said.

"Okay, wait for me." He messed with my hair (which is already messy) and went downstairs while carrying the empty tray to let the maids wash it. I went inside the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I've always been mesmerized by my new look. Fiercer than ever. 

I tied my hair up in a ponytail and brushed my teeth.

While looking at the mirror, thoughts took over my mind again.

Parents. Jane. Sean. Anthony. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Oh gosh. I don't even know who I am anymore. I stared back at my reflection and my eyes began to glow. I rolled my eyes, forgetting everything.

Then Blake went inside my room.

"Blake. I don't know who I am. I don't know what I am." I said, grasping my hair. I stare at the ceiling, out of mind.

"I know exactly who you are. You don't need to stress yourself. Come here." He hugged me tight so I hugged him back. Sudeenly, a loud noise caught our attention.

"Um, what was that?" I asked. He shrugged and went outside my room to check what's happening.

The whole palace was shaking and the Queen entered my room.

"You must stay here, Heather. Glimmer is here again!" She panicked. 

I went outside and joined in the war.

"Come back here, now! And that's an order!" The Queen shouted at me. 

I want to go home already. I'm tired.

If you want to see your family again, go on. Finish Glimmer and swim away. You are never to come here again, Heather.

My mind said.

I held Blake's wrist and talked to him.

"Blake, take me to a room filled with weapons." I said firmly.

"What? Are you out of your mind?" He asked.

"Just take me there! Your Kingdom's in danger! I know what to do." 

When we got there, I grabbed as many as I can. The wall behind Blake collapsed and great white sharks came in. There were 6 of them, and so I grabbed a spear. And Blake is still there, standing while looking at me.

"Leave me alone, I already know what to do!" I screamed and I can feel my anger running through my body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey :) Please vote, comment, or share :D It would mean so much to me. (^.^)

Ps: This book will be finished sooner or later. :3 xx