Chapter Nineteen

We wasted our time outside the palace. By the time we got home, the Queen exploded in anger.

"Where have you been? And who is that girl?! Where is Heather?" She? Looking for me? But I am here, standing in front of her. Oh, right. Got a new look.

"Mom, this is Heather. We went outside to give her a new style." Blake said, sighing.

"Heather, is that you? Dear, you looked prettier! I thought you were someone else. You look beautiful." The Queen said, and her eyes almost sparkled. We were about to go upstairs when suddenly, the Queen grabbed Blake's left arm.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that your friend Spencer came here today." 

"What did he say?" Blake asked.

"He was looking for you. I told him you're not home and he'll come by to see you tomorrow at 8:30." Blake nodded in response and we headed upstairs. 

"You sure you're gonna be okay here?" Blake asked while standing in front of my door.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Goodnight." He smiled and closed the door.

I went inside my bathroom. But before doing anything, I stared at my reflection for a while.

"Dang. You got prettier, Heather." I told myself. After ten minutes of staring at myself, I took a bath and slept.

***

I woke up when I heard Blake's voice.

"How did you come inside?" I asked curiously. O_______O

"Uh, you left the door unlocked. And since you are awake, you should fix yourself up before my bestfriend Spencer arrives."  He smirke. Oh that's right. His friend will stop by at 8:30.

I looked at the clock and, gosh! It's already 8:10! I haven't eaten, I haven't brushed my frizzy red hair, I haven't done anything yet! 

I stood up immeiately and brushed my long hair.

"Whoa, keep calm. You still have twenty minutes to do everything. Now, let's eat breakfast, shall we?" I nodded and then we went downsatairs. 

I finished my plate immediately and thanked the cook for preparing our breakfast. Then I swam to my room as fast as I could. I brushed my teeth, put on light make up and sprayed some perfume. Lastly, I put on my seashell clip at my hair.

"Hey, you look like you didn't rush at all, Ms. Pretty." I blushed.

"Also, I want to give you this." He put a necklace around my neck with a heart as the pendant. The color of it was like the color of the ocean. It shimmered through the light.

"It's beautiful. Thank you."  

"It's not just any ordinary necklace, Heather. It's a necklace with detector. No matter where you go, it can tell where you are. And if you get lost, I know where to find you." Blake explained.

"This is pretty awesome." I laughed.

Suddenly, one of the maids entered my room.

"Your majesty, your friend named Spencer has arrived." Blake nodded and and we're ready to go downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm really sorry for the long long wait. :) Maybe some of you might be thinking that I'm making some worthless excuses but I'm not. So, here it is! Chapter nineteen is already here! (^.^) Enjoy guys. :D