Chapter Fourteen

"Okay, I think I've heard enough." I said.

"Yeah I know. You should sleep." I nodded and went right back to bed. He turned the dim lights on and went outside. I got out of bed and locked the door silently.

"Well, I can't sleep without having a shower first." I whispered to myself while choosing a bra to put on later. 

I entered the bathroom and looked my reflection on the mirror. My hair has grown long. I think I need a new hairdo. I stared at my reflection a little longer. Blake was right. I am pretty. 

The night passed and I had my beauty sleep done.

I woke up at the sound of someone knocking at my door.

I opened it and saw one of the maids here inside the palace.

"Prince Blake wants you to have this breakfast, ma'am." She bowed her head and gave the tray to me.

"Oh, you don't need to call me ma'am." I said, while smiling. Of course, I need to be a good example to anyone else because I'll be Blake's wife soon.

I closed the door and put the tray to my bed. There's a note so I opened it before eating.

Enjoy your meal. -B

I just scoffed and started eating. Yum! Sausages, omelets and orange juice. I suddenly remembered my mom. How is she right now? What if I'm enjoying my life right now and she's not? 

Then Blake came inside my room and my thoughts faded away.

"Enjoying your meal, aren't you?" I nodded because my mouth's full and I can't even speak. When I was done eating I lay down for a while. There comes my thoughts again. I realized how much I miss my mom. I was in really deep thought then a loud BOOM caught our attention.

"What was that?" He asked me. I shrugged then he swam outside my room really fast. I saw my cute lamp fall off the floor. The whole palace was shaking. The Queen entered my room.

"You must stay here. Glimmer is attacking the Kingdom!" That;s right, she's here. She's probably looking for me.

But if I hide from her, that means I'm a coward. I'm weak. Then the whole Kingdom will laugh at me for who I am. I must not be scared. I should face her and tell her not to bother this Kingdom. That seems like a good plan to do.

I got out of my bed and went outside my bedroom. Some of the palace walls were already broken. Great white sharks entered. There were eight of them. Face your fear, Heather. Or else the world will laugh at you. My conscience whispered. That's right, this is my home now, and I'm already a part of it. I should protect this Kingdom. I remembered, mermaids aren't the easiest to find.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated again! High five! :D Four words to my readers: Don't. Forget. To. Vote. Okay? (^u^) thanks guysss :)