Chapter Twenty Six

-Blake's P.O.V.-

2 months passed and Heather is still not awake.

"I'm sorry to say that this poor girl is in a coma." The nurse pointed out to the sleeping angel and that's Heather.

"Um, what's a coma?" I asked.

"A coma or comatose is a deep state of unconsciousness. It means Heather cannot be awakened. She will not respond to any pain, light, or sound in a normal way." The nurse explained.

"What? It can't be." My mom said. This is the first time my mom showed her love and care for the one I like. 

"It is caused by some diseases or sometimes, a serious injury. Excuse me for a minute." The nurse smiled and walked away.

"What are we going to do about this, mom?" 

"If she doesn't wake up after 1 week, then you are not going to marry her. Okay?" Dad said. Ugh, here we go again. Why do we have this family tradition? Why does it have to be the King to choose who I'm going to marry?

This is so freaking unfair.

I rolled my eyes and went out of the clinic. If only I know how to stop this, I would've done that before. And if only I know how to see the future, me and Heather would've ran away from this stressful world.

"Well, you heard what my dad said." I whispered to sleeping Heather.

"So please wake up. Now." I said firmly. 

Then I saw Heather's hand move an inch. O________________O

Is it real? Did she just move? Then she moved again. and slowly opened her eyes.

"SHE'S AWAKEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then they looked at Heather like she's an artist. Almost all of them surrounded her and you can see the happiness in their eyes especially my mom.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello! :) Nothing to say, just at least I updated right? (^o^) Hooray for the author here~! And, don't forget to vote, comment or share. Okay? :D Thank y'all! xx