Chapter Eighteen

I woke up and saw Blake carrying a tray. 

"Goodmorning." He said. I smiled then sat up.

"First of all, I'm really really sorry for not fighting for you. I know I already told you that I like you but, it came out like I lied about what I said about everything. And, sorry for hurting you and making you cry. I regret it." He sighed and closed his eyes for a little while.

I stared at his face and moments later, he opened his eyes.

"What, aren't you gonna say something?" He asked.

"I'll accept your apology if you promise not to do that again. Ever. All my life, what you did was the most painful thing I've felt. Now I am begging you not to repeat it. Pinky swear?" I held out my pinky finger and pointed it at him.

"What's that for? What's pinky swear?" He looked at my finger with disgust.

I rolled my eyes.

"Humans do that if you keep a promise." He wrapped his pinky around mine.

"I promise." So yeah, we already made a deal.

"And, I want to give this to you." Blake put the tray on top of my lap.

"What's this?" I know, it's obviously my breakfast but what I'm asking is, what's insde it?

"It's a peace offering. I made that by myself and I've been inside the kitchen for about 2 and a half hours." I opened it and saw a glass of orange juice, an omelet, and three pieces of perfect shaped pancakes. 

"Two and a half hours? You're kidding." I said.

"No, I'm not. Seriously." I just shrugged and started eating. Well, not bad for a prince like him. It's not bad at all. It actually tastes good, I admit.

When I finished my plate, he held my right arm and smirked.

"Follow me." We started  swimming and I asked him.

"Where are we going?"

"It's time for you to change your appearance." So, we're going to a beauty spa or something? Do I look that bad? Am I ugly already? Okay, no time for stupid questions. I cleared my thoughts and kept quiet until we got there.

"Okay. So, say goodbye to your long, brunette hair." Blake said.

"What do you mean? I'm changing my hair color?" He nodded. 

"And, you also need a haircut. Look at your hair, it has reached below your bum." He's right. I think I should let them cut it until my waist.

"I'll be waiting here." Blake sat into the couch made of sea sponge and started to read magazines.

They started to work on my hair, while some erased my blue nail polish into red ones. They also put mascara on my eyelashes, to make them look longer. Next, lipstick. They were about to apply crimson red but I said no. I requested peach to make myself look simple.

When they were done, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked different but, prettier. I looked fearless and fierce because of my new hairdo. My hair became red like a blazing fire.

"Blake, how do I look?" I asked him, bowing my head. What if he didn't like it? What if he liked someone else because of my new style?

"Look at me." He said seriously. I started to raise my head slowly and our eyes met. I wanted to look away but I can't. It felt like centuries before he talked.

"What an irresistible beauty you have." He said. I wish he didn't see me blush.

We got out of the salon and swam around. Every passing minute, I can see Blake looking at me. 

"What?"

"Nothing, you look prettier." I laughed and wanted to tell him, "You're hot, Blake. Don't you know?" but I can't. So I kept those words inside my mouth. 

"Don't stare. It creeps me out." I looked away, trying not to look at him straight in his eyes.

"Fine." Then he chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! :) Internet went down for a little while and that annoyed me. A lot. So, I finally updated! Yayyy~ Sorry for making you wait. Aaaaand, here it is! Chapter 18 is already here! (^u^) Don't forget to vote and comment and everything.  So yeah, I'm out. xx