Chapter Four

***
" Tomorrow is uncertain, so live life to the fullest. And when death comes knocking at your door, you may just accept fate as it comes."
***

I went to my room, and sat by the window where I could see the whole view. There were lights that belonged to some houses, food stalls, and the light that came from the party, along with the beating sound of the speakers, and the laughter of some teens, getting drunk. I didn't pay attention to the sound, I listened to the waves crashing onto the rocks, and it was music to my ears.

It was as if the waters were talking to me.

Thanks to the grand opening of the restaurant this morning, Jane and I stumbled to the hottest guys around here. The moments we shared together kept playing on my mind, like a DVD player without a stop button. I blushed every time I remember Sean winking at me. And for the fact that no guy has ever walked the shore with me, and asked how I would like it if I walked with him before the sun rises and at dusk. No one has ever succeeded in making me smile at times like this, no guy has ever made my heart beat this fast.

Only Sean.

My own world only revolved around my parents, around Jane, my only best friend, and my love for the beach. I don't know how Sean managed to get inside, and I let him.

I let out a small sigh and closed the window, then got into my bed. I thank God for the big moments I had with Jane, and for meeting Sean. Those moments were the kind of moments that seemed really big to me, but I disappoint myself thinking that those moments were just nothing to Sean.

I pressed my eyes closed, and let myself to sleep.

***

I woke up, and my parents weren't there. They left a note at the table, saying Heather, just fry some omelet and sausages. There's juice inside the fridge. We'll be back soon, Mom.

I told Jane to come over and help me cook, because I know for myself that I would burn the house down if I did it by myself. She came, and did almost all of the work. We ate and I washed the dishes, it's the least I could do above all she did.

We got out, and saw the two young lads standing on the door step.

"There you are." Sean said, having two of his hands on his pockets.

"Have you been waiting?" I asked, they nodded.

"You didn't tell us. We could've been earlier."

"If we did, you guys would rush. I don't want you rushing, especially when putting on mascara and blush." He said.

"I don't wear make up." I shook my head disapprovingly. What I look like getting out of bed, will be what I look like the entire day.

"So you're a natural? Now I see why you're prettier than any of the girls 'round here." He smirked, put his arm around me and went. His skin felt like electric and sent bolts all around me. The feeling was amazing, so I held my head up high, inhaled the salty breeze and put a smile on my face.

Today is our day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me or this chapter's a bit short? That sucks.
Don't forget to vote! ;) Thanks guys! :D
Goodnight! :)
-Adiiid