Chapter Twenty One

I sat into a coral while catching my breath. Gosh, swimming is tiring too. I gathered some big sea plants to make a blanket. I guess I'm sleeping here all by myself. It's cold out here, but I need to survive. And I know I am strong enough to prove to Blake that I can take care of myself. 

I looked up and I saw the moon like a dot. 

"Goodnight, moon." I hope it will watch me all night as I sleep.

-Blake's P.O.V.-

"Heather is missing." I told mom. She stood up the kitchen table and started to get mad.

"Blake, you cannot lose that girl. You know she is one of a kind. Find her or else, you will never marry that girl. And I mean it." My mom said in a very serious tone.

I sent out a dozen of guards to find her. I'll be staying here until Heather gets home.

"You should sleep now, your mom and I are on it." Dad said.

"Thanks, dad." I went upstairs and headed straight to Heather's room.

I sat at her bed and stared at the hair clip she loved the most.

"I'm so sorry Heather. You know I don't wanna lose you." I whispered to the hair clip.

I put it down and grabbed her mermaid pillow. I stared at it for a while and moments passed, I put it down.

I was about to leave her room but I turned around to give my one, last glance. I closed the door gently and went downstairs.

"Is she here already?" I asked to one of the guards.

"No, sir. We've searched everywhere and there's still no sign of her." My heart began to shatter so I went to my room sadly. Before sleeping, I prayed to God for her to come back. I felt sorry for what I've done to her. Now how am I supposed to sleep without her here?

I turned the night light off and tried to sleep. But I can't. So I went into my room to get a movie. I'll let my eyes tire until they close. Two hours later, I fell asleep with the TV on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! :)This week we are doing nothing so I'll be spending all my days updating! (^u^) Yayyy~

Please don't forget to vote and comment.  You know it would mean so much to me. Thanks! (^.^)