Chapter Twenty Five

-Blake's P.O.V.-

When I woke up, Heather is still beside me, sleeping.  I know that the nurse here will take care of her, so I stood up and went outside.

I ate breakfast then strolled around, wasting time.

"Look! It's the prince!" A girl shouted. Then I saw a huge group of mermaids swimming towards me. 

I looked at all of them. They looked like they've seen an artist.

"So, where's Heather?" -Mermaid 1

"Is she your fiancee?" -Mermaid 2

"Marry me!" -Mermaid 3

"I love you!" - Mermaid 4

Oh gosh. I wish I never left the clinic. And since I'm kind, (and handsome) I answered their questions. It was tiring though. The moon came out so I headed back to the palace.

"Where have you been?" My dad asked.

"Went outside. Lots of girls followed me down wherever I go. It was kinda annoying." I sighed then rolled my eyes. I want Heather to be the only girl who's following me.

"Oh, okay. Eat your dinner and go to the clinic." My dad said.

"Why would I go there?" I asked.

"You said you like Heather. If not, I'll assign other boys to stay there and watch her."  I didn't say anything. I ate my dinner quickly and headed straight inside the clinic.

"Did she eat?" I asked the nurse.

"No, she didn't say anything today. She didn't even open her eyes." Then the nurse left.

"When will you wake up, Heather? It feels like it's been years you are gone." I whispered.

I sat into the same chair and stared into an empty space. 

What does it feel like to be a human? What does it feel like to have legs? Is it beautiful up there? What do they eat?  What do they wear?

Nevermind, I have no chance of being like Heather. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a human. My dad hated me for wishing that. 

Heather is still sleep. Jeez, when will she ever wake up? I have no one to talk to. I didn't know anything to do but to pray. So I prayed to God to wake her up. I really miss her sweet smile, her laugh and sometimes, her crazy attitude.

 I'm still wide awake so I grabbed a story book and read it for Heather. I didn't care if she's still asleep. I just have nothing to do. I finished the book and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, this chapter's short. (^.^) But it came from my hardwork. :D Please vote, comment or share. :) Thanks! xx