Epilogue

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. Jane slept over at our house, we missed each other. A lot.

"Hey, wake up." She opened her eyes and smile appeared on her face as she saw me beside her.

"What?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Come with me, let's go swimming." I smiled at her and she agreed.

Me, Jane, and the boys went there together. I closed my eyes and smelled the salty air.

"What are you waiting for? Come on!" Sean yelled.

"Coming!" I laughed and ran towards my friends.

I sat at the big rocks and looked at my friends. My life is complete now. I smiled and looked at the ocean floor.

I saw two diamonds beside ecah other while sparkling through the sunlight. Then I realized, they aren't diamonds. They were eyes looking back at me.

"Hi Blake. It's so good to be back here." He smiled and gave me the most beautiful shell in the world.

It even has a letter "H" carved to it. The initial of my first name, Heather.

"Thank you so much." I stared at its beauty and looked at him.

"What does it feel like to have legs?" He asked.

"It feels good to be human again, I missed my legs so much." He touched my lap down to my legs. He was fascinated by my human legs. It was funny though.

"I've never been this close to a human before." He said. We talked and talked until it was late in the afternoon.

"I need to go." I said. I stood up and he quickly grabbed my hand.

"Come back here tomorrow." And I nodded.

"I promise." 

Almost everyday was like this. We go to the sea, I sit into these huge rocks and wait for Blake to come here. Then we will have a small talk while he sits here with me.

And no, no one else can see us. Only me and Blake know this place. It's kinda our secret meeting place, actually. 

I looked at the horizon and at the sky. At least I had an adventure with my life, with someone I cannot easily forget. And now I know, mermaids exist. They are real. And in life, best things come to you at an unexpected time.

-----------------------------------------------------

The end. That's it. Whatcha guys think? :D Please comment everything you want to sayyyy :) Thanks! x