The Giving In (18)

CHAPTER 18

The moment our lips touched, the tension that had been building from the night in my apartment starting coming apart. The build-up of tension between us had finally reached boiling point, after all the fights and anger towards each other we had finally succumb to the want that we had for each other.

My whole body burnt with the feel of his lips on mine, his body pressed into mine as he gripped my waist, his palms reaching under my shirt to lay flat on my bare skin. I could feel the heat coming from his skin as I grabbed his shoulders to pull him closer to me.

All of the heat coming from his and my bodies were nothing compared to the burning flames that came from his lips on mine. I didn't think I had ever felt something like this in my entire life. The heat that spread through me as he sucked on my bottom lip, gently tugging at it with his teeth to gain access of my mouth was nothing like I had ever felt before.

He pulled back slightly, before his lips reconnected with mine. Any self-control I had had left me as he pressed his lips to mine, over and over. I pulled my hands down the front of his shirt, gripping it in my fingers.

Never had I expected Noah to kiss me like this, so slow with so much intensity. I wanted more, I needed more of Noah. I craved him, which was defiantly something I didn't think I'd ever feel.

Without even meaning too, I pressed my hips forward off the desk and into him, sending another spike of heat up my body. The action must have gotten Noah's attention because he pushed his lips to mine harder and deepened the kiss, his lips were rougher on mine now. That hunger that had been there in my apartment that night had resurfaced.

One of his arms snaked around my back while the other cupped my ass and lifted me up onto the desk. I gasped into his mouth as he yanked my skirt higher, baring my legs. His tongue dropped into my mouth meeting mine causing heat to stir deep in my stomach.

Fuck, where was my self-control when I needed it?

I yearned for him to touch me, I needed him which was a scary thing to need. I didn't want to need him; why couldn't I need something that I probably wouldn't be seeing in five years for parole? That's when I pulled back, he was my suspect what the fuck was I doing making out with him.

Noah noticed the change in my body language and looked at me. His eyes searched my face for a moment, I could only imagine what I looked like. I probably looked similar to what he looked like at the moment. Red lips, wild eyes and messed hair, I couldn't help but be proud that I had made him look like this.

I pushed him back, "I can't do this." I slipped around his body pulling my skirt back into its correct spot, while trying to settle my breathing and brushing down my hair with my fingers. I couldn't believe I had let myself get caught up again, he was a criminal. He was my suspect! He'd be going to jail soon enough, and then what? See him in five to ten years? When his case is brought up in court again?

No thank you. I turned back to look at him, "I can't do this with you." He had a smug smile sat on his face. "Stop looking at me like that."

He sat back on his desk, "Why? Am I bothering you?"

"No." He was. I needed to get away from him. I needed to opened the door and walk out of here. The further away from Noah I got the better. Everything about him was bothering me, from the way his eyes looked darker in the dim light and seemed to sparkle as he watched me pace back and forth. Or the way that he was so calm, and his tall body looked like he hadn't just been making out with me, someone who he was just fighting with.