The Tangled Sheets and Lives (32)

just a warning, there will be a explicit sex scene ahead so fair warning. if you dont want to read, skip to the end. IF YOU DO, enjoy. 

NOW

NOW

LET THERE BE SEX. 

My whole body felt like a had been set alight as Noah lent across the console, his hands weaving their way into my hair as he pulled me closer. I crawled across to straddle his hips, my lower back pressing into the steering wheel and grounding me to his hips. I moved my hips against his, earning a low groan in return. 

My mind was whirling, we couldn't do it in my car - fuck, it wasn't even mine. 

I pulled back for air, resting my forehead against his as I panted, "Let's take this inside." I said, opening my eyes to look at him. 

He nodded, "Probably a good idea." 

"I do have them sometimes." I smirked before I flopped back onto the passenger side of the car, my dress tangled around my legs. Walking to the house proved to be difficult as I kept my distance from Noah, I didn't know who would be watching his house. 

The thought made my heart sink. 

You're free tomorrow. I reminded myself as I watched the muscles of Noah's back under his white dress shirt. I looked back at my car, remembering him flinging his jacket onto the backseat. 

I lent on the pillar of the balcony, smiling as a fresh wave of happiness washed over me. I wasn't sure the last time I had felt like this, I had always thought that the level of love I had felt for Vince was the peak but looking at Noah now, I knew that he had surpassed that. 

Coming to that realisation had been one of the scariest thoughts I had ever had and I was scared that it would all come crumbling down. Either we would have sex and I would find that half of those feelings were gone because I had been confusing the want I felt for him for feelings or he would find out why exactly I had walked into his life. 

I knew that once he knew that there would be no more, even if I got off the case. 

He got the door open, smiling back at me as he held the door open, allowing me to walk in first. 

The house was dark and more quiet than I had ever heard it. It was odd without Piper walking around teasing Noah, Clinton sitting in his usual spot at the table smiling at the siblings. 

I turned around my eyes landing back on Noah and my stomach flipped as my heart pounded, his eyes watched me closely, waiting for me to make the first move. He was waiting for me to go to him and I could see it was paining him.

I smiled sweetly, "Wanna watch a movie or something?" His eyebrows shot up in amusement. 

"Not really." 

"Oh?" I moved towards him, torturing him as each step I slowed. I was teasing him and I knew it, I could see the want in his eyes as he raked a hand though his hair.